Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I have another request.

Could you add some DJ/Radio function? Users are able to request songs and they are put on hold and plays, and you can limit to usergroups etc?

Are you interested into making this chat good or are you going to keep it very basic? Because I am very interested if you could make it advanced and I'm sure a lot of whole others who would like it as well.

If you could make the bot intelligent by giving it the ability to grab information live and rely, for example !topchatters, !myrank, !mymessages and things alike to get information.

Another thing, when you read reports, you don't even know who reported it....

Smiley limiting per message does not work as well.....

Last edited:
Is it possible to have a separate chat box on a certain node? I want one that is exclusive just for staff members or other premium usergroups.

@Maester Aemon, I might add new bot features in the future. We'll see. As for the smilie limit, I found a bug and it will be fixed in the next release. The user who reported the chat message can be found when viewing the report.
@Blast, use the embed option. Please see FAQ for more details.

@Maester Aemon, I might add new bot features in the future. We'll see. As for the smilie limit, I found a bug and it will be fixed in the next release. The user who reported the chat message can be found when viewing the report.
@Blast, use the embed option. Please see FAQ for more details.
Will there be a bug face release soon?

Will there be a bug face release soon?
Hopefully today.
@Siropu It only shows who was reported and not who reported.
See the attachment.
Then there should be a possibility to disable it.
There is. Add QUOTE in the disabled bbcodes option.
Not sure if you read it when I wrote before, but LIMITING smilies does NOT work.
I said above that I found a bug and it will be fixed.

Attachments

• reportView.webp
    reportView.webp
    7 KB · Views: 6
@Siropu
Final feature suggestion, when a user is kicked, they should be directed to the index page or forcefully redirected from the chat room. The chat should no longer refresh for them.

Oh right, forgot to say this.

The current room navigation is very bad. You should make it tabs and ability to see the other rooms you're in (pretty much like an IRC server, you're able to have multiple rooms/chats open and switch between them).
In the tabs, you should be able to see how many messages you've missed. Lets say right now you have a general and a private room. You're in the private room, someone talks to you in general room, you miss all the messages without knowing anyone is writing.

Anyways, there are a whole lot of things that needs improvement with this plugin especially advanced and smart bot.

If you want, you could make the advanced smart bot as an addon and charge maybe $20 for it (if you seriously make it smart). I for one would surely buy it, not sure about others, I assume others would prefer it being free, but some would still purchase.

I really don't have any time for something like that at the moment. I might making it more advanced in the future after I implement the features I have in mind. We'll see.

I've made some changes for mobile. Please let me know if there are any differences.
Had my mobile users try it, same lag.

Top Bottom