Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Security bug ?

Open \library\Siropu\Chat\ControllerPublic\Chat.php

and find:

Code:
protected function _getRoomID($validate = true)

and find:

Code:
 if ($validate)

Replace with:

Code:
if ($validate && $roomId)

Sorry for my English !

It's not a security bug. Your change won't validate because the general chat room has ID 0.
If you do find security bugs, please send me a PM or a support ticket instead. :)

It's not a security bug. Your change won't validate because the general chat room has ID 0.
If you do find security bugs, please send me a PM or a support ticket instead. :)
See:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@Enguerran A,
Code:
<xen:callback class="Siropu_Chat_Callback" method="getChat" params="{xen:array 'room_id=0'}"></xen:callback>
This will work with embed mode only.

You can also use the iframe:
Code:
<iframe src="http://www.your-domain.com/chat/fullpage" width="600" height="400" frameborder="0"></iframe>

@overifist, will look into it.

Bug this code (\library\Siropu\Chat\ControllerPublic\Chat.php):

<removed at request of code author>

$validate = true

and:

if ($validate)
{
}

True always. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
@oza2012, it's supposed to return true by default. In some instances the function is called with "false" to get the value from get/post instead of cookie/session.
The problem is with cookies and I will change that.

Bug

On the All pages view mode:
- Use the website on a small screen, i.e. Samsung phone
- Open the chat. Works normal.
- Write something and submit = works normal*
- Close the chat and reopen it = problem. Parts of the content becomes below the editor.

*Not always. On my actual mobile, when the keyboard shows up, the issue happens.

test1.webp test2.webp

@Siropu Please check this bug
He is already on it :)
He made a fix that works on the phone emulator on PC browsers, but he needs to test it on an actual phone, because a 480x800 on a Samsung Galaxy S2 is not the same size on the emulator. They have different ppi
Also a phone browser has other factors that makes this issue even worse; the header while scrolling up and the keyboard

@Siropu, Time limit Bot response works great, thanks :)

Need some options please:
1. @ sign at Bot response, please remove it or add an option to exclude it.
2. No avatar in front of username when tagging. can you please add an option for it?

fbd4b42d51fc842c779d5239d40c5395.png

Thanks

Last edited:
@Siropu

Chat ignore no longer works. They get added to the ignore list in user preferences, but ultimately messages are not ignored in chat.

@SoeHoe, the avatar in user tagging is not a default XF option. You can use css to hide it if you know the class used.
@Blast, the method used is rich usernames but for some reason has stopped working. Will investigate.
@Shiro, found the problem, will be fixed in the next release.

@Siropu

i have some error after uploading files ... i can't use the xml because i become this error :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '>' in /www/htdocs/w01263e7/elnino-onlinegaming.de/library/Siropu/Chat/Model/Extend/Cron.php on line 24

Top Bottom