Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hi there @Siropu, I'm reading up on this add-on we use taigachat at the moment but I'm liking this, it reminds of old IRC rooms. I noticed you have a bot that can trigger responses so I have a crazy thing to ask, would you consider making an add-on to an add-on that turns the bot into a trivia bot as well? Here's a more detailed working of a similar created chat script bot. :D
  • /trivia - This command is used to get a question. It's functionality is different based on when it is used.
(Scenarios)

Question currently in play and delay time time not expired:
Triviabot will list the current question as well as how long is left until the next question.
Question currently in play and delay time IS expired:
Triviabot will give a new question.
  • /a or /answer - Will send an answer to the bot /a <answer>. Doesn't really need much explaining.
  • /top3 - To show the top 3 users and scores.
  • /hint - Will display a hint to the user which contains the number of words in the answers, the first letter and the number of characters in each word. This command becomes available after the bot receives 10 incorrect answer.
  • /category - This command displays the current category and available categories, if there is a theme night and a mod has locked the category it will return a message saying so. It will also allow users to change the category if they are on a 3 question streak (and the category is not locked).
  • /category <category> - Change category with a streak of 3 or more correct questions.
http://fmoytemotepage.yolasite.com/chat-bots.php

It's not XF and from my tests, it's not my Add-on either. If you are not using "Bot Messages" feature from ACP, disable the option "Enable bot messages".
My problem solved. Just disabled option Enable bot messages of Siropu chat and everything is ok now. Tks you and have a nice day

sad that other chat resources get all multi-room support while siropu chat is still kinda behind in this. there are multirooms, but you can only be in one and view one :/

This happened on the full chat page

Code:
Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined variable: model' in /home3/xoshx/public_html/board/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php:187 Stack trace: #0 /home3/xoshx/public_html/board/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(187): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined varia...', '/home3/xoshx/pu...', 187, Array) #1 /home3/xoshx/public_html/board/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionIndex() #2 /home3/xoshx/public_html/board/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #3 /home3/xoshx/public_html/board/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #4 {main} thrown in /home3/xoshx/public_html/board/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php on line 187

Fatal error: Call to a member function getActiveUsers() on a non-object in /home3/xoshx/public_html/board/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php on line 187

Starting to get some of these after the last upgrade:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '%'taylor'% ORDER BY m.message_id DESC LIMIT 50' at line 17 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: XXXXX, Today at 1:48 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...', Array)
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Siropu/Chat/Model.php(110): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(640): Siropu_Chat_Model->getMessages(Array, Array, true)
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionArchive()
#7 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://theadminzone.com/chat/archive"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/chat/archive"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["keywords"] => string(6) "taylor"
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["date_start"] => string(0) ""
    ["date_end"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

I'm also getting this exact same error, It appears to happen when you search text that isn't in the archive i.e if I searched "lol" but no messages contain the word "lol" it'll chuck up the MySQL error. Tried it on two and got an error both times. Not sure if you worked it out @Siropu so hope this helps you.

@W.D, have you upgraded to the latest version? This has been fixed.

I have yes, 1.21.4 but the error is exactly the same. I'll try reuploading the files see if it helps, Will edit this message shortly.

EDIT: Appears the files never uploaded correct, Not sure how since I uploaded all but it's fixed now.

@Siropu

ouxtvGG.png

Top Bottom