Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
@Siropu How can I show the chat page link in the navigation?

Currently I'm using your other add-on for tabs to show it but I want the default one to show how many members in the chat.

I just purchased it. I was wondering, how can I remove the @ before the username? And can I put : after username? So it's like Username:

@Cyb3r, enable the admin option "Enable Page" and add in the field under it one of these options: home, middle, end
@Blast, disable the option "Add "@" for user tagging". I just noticed that when this option is enabled, : is not added after username. :)

Also the OCD in me is killing me. How do you fix this?

a77431d89e.png

The chat uses the same method as XF to generate media tags, so I don't know what to tell you about that issue.
Go to siropu_chat.css and change the width of this element:

Code:
#siropuChatEditor .textCtrl {
With this:
Code:
width: 100%;
    box-sizing: border-box;
This will be included in the next release.

All permissions set properly but /whisper command still not working. Everyone can see all whispers regardless. Is it just me?

Make sure that "View whispers" and "Read Whispers" are not set for everyone. These are optional permissions for admins/moderators.

Tried to do a search. We upgraded the chat addon and also upgraded Xenforo to 1.5 and I can't figure out how to disable the chatroom at the bottom of the forum. One of the admins had made a modification to a template.

Hello @Siropu , can you please fix me this error, Every 3 -5 minutes I meet it.
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XenForo_Model_Cron::getTimeZone() -library/Siropu/Chat/CronEntry.php:42
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

If you also have the latest chat version, try re-uploading all the chat files in "library" folder and run the upgrade again. If you still get that error, please send me a pm or a support ticket to troubleshoot.

If you also have the latest chat version, try re-uploading all the chat files in "library" folder and run the upgrade again. If you still get that error, please send me a pm or a support ticket to troubleshoot.
Maybe it is because I am using old version xenforo, or I use your plugin together with Room chat Nobita

It's not XF and from my tests, it's not my Add-on either. If you are not using "Bot Messages" feature from ACP, disable the option "Enable bot messages".

Top Bottom