Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Some bot response keywords that use ' or \ at the end could cause JS issues in single keywords. Multi-keywords are escaped but not single keywords. This will be resolved in the next release.

@Dylan V, I might add the option to use custom position. We'll see.
@markku, I don't know, I will see what I can do.
@overifist, it doesn't meter if there is space or not between commas. For every change you do for responses, you need to reload the chat page to take effect.
@TDUBS, I'm running the latest version my demo site and the only problem that can cause the chat to not work is the one mentioned above. Please send me a PM or a support ticket with more details and a test account to take a look.

Why is #siropuChatEditor .textCtrl's width set to 99.3%? Is there a specific reason? 100% looks much better.

99.3%
img

100%
img

Hello @Siropu, I dont know this is a bug or not, but when admin update notice, member have to refresh the page to see it, it doesnt automatiocally update.

Hello! I'm considering moving to your chat addon from Taigachat pro, because your chat has a lot more features. However, one thing my members love is how currently our chat archives are posted to a thread on the forum. Would it be possible to offer that as a future feature?

Hello! I'm considering moving to your chat addon from Taigachat pro, because your chat has a lot more features. However, one thing my members love is how currently our chat archives are posted to a thread on the forum. Would it be possible to offer that as a future feature?
I personally think the archive page is better than putting them in a thread. I bet if your users tried the archive page they would like that better.

Starting to get some of these after the last upgrade:
Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '%'taylor'% ORDER BY m.message_id DESC LIMIT 50' at line 17 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: XXXXX, Today at 1:48 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...', Array)
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Siropu/Chat/Model.php(110): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\tSELECT\n\t\t\t\t...')
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php(640): Siropu_Chat_Model->getMessages(Array, Array, true)
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Siropu_Chat_ControllerPublic_Chat->actionArchive()
#7 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "https://theadminzone.com/chat/archive"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/chat/archive"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["keywords"] => string(6) "taylor"
    ["username"] => string(0) ""
    ["date_start"] => string(0) ""
    ["date_end"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

@vinhtq, it's not a bug.
@StarArmy, I don't know if I'll add that in the future. Please take a look at the chat archive features. You might like it better.
@The Sandman, It looks like a bug when searching archive by keywords. Will be fixed soon.
@overifist, are bot responses enabled in admin options? You can test bot responses on my demo site by typing "cool". I'm using the latest version.

@vinhtq, it's not a bug.
@StarArmy, I don't know if I'll add that in the future. Please take a look at the chat archive features. You might like it better.
@The Sandman, It looks like a bug when searching archive by keywords. Will be fixed soon.
@overifist, are bot responses enabled in admin options? You can test bot responses on my demo site by typing "cool". I'm using the latest version.
@Siropu : So could you please help me to set the notice automatically update.? Thank you very much.

@Siropu : So could you please help me to set the notice automatically update.? Thank you very much.

because you can use multiple random notices seperated by "<---notice--->" the notices only change when refreshing the page, so your members can see a different notice on each page load.

Code:
SyntaxError: missing : after property id

... type: 2}, 'rosie o'donnell': {id: 6, type: 2}, 'salt': {id: 5, type: 2}, 'ayy
My Chat Bot Reponse had 'rosie o'donnell' as the trigger.
Code:
ReferenceError: chatRefreshActiveHidden is not defined

if(chatRefreshActiveHidden==undefined){window.chatRefreshActiveHidden=15000;}

Chat box won't load.

Last edited:
@maszd, add this in EXTRA.css:

Code:
.siropuChatQuote {
display: none !important;
}

@vinhtq, if I will add this option in the future, it will be included in the core and it will only work if you are using single notices.
@silence, yes, censor now applies on display. As for the bot response issue, I know about it and it will be fixed soon. Muli-keywords are escaped but not single keywords.

I am wondering if it's possible to add a "Display Name" feature to the chat? Like a /nick or something like that? Where instead of it showing their account name, it would show the nick that they set with the slash command. (Even better if this could be done only in specific rooms.)

Top Bottom