Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
If Chat 1 license is renewed before Chat 2 releases, no need to buy. But I'm thinking on including Chat 2 license even if Chat 1 license has expired, for actual customers. Then they decide which license to renew. How that sounds?
What ever happened with this?

Probably going to update a board that gets fairly light traffic, but our license expired the version before Chat 2 was released. I wouldn't mind possibly shelling out the $15 for the XF2 license in the future, but possibly not at $30.

Does someone have problems with the bot response?

I want to configurate a good support bot with this features but it fails with the exact matches...

I have two responses in our support channel:

!FIRST
which matches exact

and
!SECOND
which matches exact

But when I enter !SECOND I get the response from the FIRST...

Are these created as separate responses or as one with multi-keywords? If the second option, that's the problem. Else, it wouldn't be possible to get that behavior.

Can someone tell me, does this work fine with PHP 7.1? I want to upgrade my forum, but don't want to break my addons :)

We have upgraded to latest version (email license is ask{AT]jamespapworth dot co dot uk.
Everything seems to be working well, except giphy reports back 'no data returned from giphy' when gifs are posted?

Best,.

Have you added MEDIA in the "Disallowed BBCodes" input option, or just unchecked "MEDIA" under "Editor Buttons"?
From my tests, it works fine. Make sure you are using the latest version.

Go to siropu_chat_js template and add the following code:
JavaScript:
$(function() {
$('.navTab.chat .navLink').click(function(e) {
e.preventDefault();
chatOpenPopup();
});
});
Before:
HTML:
</script>

I tried this but it's not opening pop out chat from the chat link in navbar. Anything else I can try?

Thanks,
Ray

Please provide a test account to take a look and apply the change above before that so I can see if there are any errors.

Top Bottom