Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
@Siropu

How would I make the chat box taller on my forum page:

Sr6PCMX.png

Tried your above change, but it seems that's only for mobile, so figured I'd post and ask.

@Siropu is it possible to disable the bot messages on user leaving the default room, however keep the bot messages on users leaving all other rooms?
Kind of gets spammy seeing users leave the default room on the forum front page.

@Siropu

The phrase "siropu_chat_help_poke_command_explain" has a grammar error:
Code:
Type <b>/poke</b> in a private conversation to poke the other person if doesn't responds. This will send an alert to that user. You can use this command once every {count} hour(s).
Should be:
Code:
Type <b>/poke</b> in a private conversation to poke the other person if they don't respond. This will send an alert to that user. You can use this command once every {count} hour(s).

Hello! I hope you are well.

There appears to be a memory leak with our chat, users have to refresh after a while or chat gets very laggy. Is there anything I can do to counter this?

Thank you so much for this add on! I've purchased it just a few days ago for a new xenforo for my role playing forum, as they are old school chat RP people and they really like it ...except...for just one tiny thing xD The time stamps! Is there anyway for me to hide "a moment ago," "seven minutes ago," completely, with the edit and quote icons to be hidden unless hovered over that area? Thank you so much for any suggestions, and again, LOVE this add on so much!

Fixed thanks to Siropu!

Last edited:
Hi,

whats the solution for: The server has not responded in time

1 outdated template (forum_view) need to be outdated atm...

thanks in advance!

Thank you so much for this add on! I've purchased it just a few days ago for a new xenforo for my role playing forum, as they are old school chat RP people and they really like it ...except...for just one tiny thing xD The time stamps! Is there anyway for me to hide "a moment ago," "seven minutes ago," completely, with the edit and quote icons to be hidden unless hovered over that area? Thank you so much for any suggestions, and again, LOVE this add on so much!

Fixed thanks to Siropu!
Could you share the fix he gave you? I'm also on an RP site and would like to do the same thing!

I have installed chat 2 on xf2.

1.How can I add rooms?

2.I get “you haven't joined any room” even I chose General chit chat as default.

Ok I found how to add rooms.
But even when I set Generell as Default, other users then admin aren’t joined any rooms?

every user got imported from phpBB. So in realty no body has used the chat before. But it still seems that no one gets joined in. Ho can I throw every user in to the rooms?

Top Bottom