Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I want to change
Code:
.siropuChatMention .siropuChatDateTime
but i can't find the option in "Style Properties" in the vesion 2.1.15. Should I edit the css/less directly?

It looks very promising! A demo is what you should get up first, then second you should allow some users on here to stress test the product!
I have had this chat on my site for almost a year.
I have had no problems.
It would be nice if you could put titles under names in chat under their avatars

How can I set the setting "where to display the chat" to default for all forum users?
The problem is that since an update all users have the chat "on all pages" in the near of the footer...

The problem is that since an update all users have the chat "on all pages" in the near of the footer...
"Display mode" in ACP > Setup > Options > Chat
Is the global setting used unless users have the permission to change it in their settings. If you don;t want user to change it, unset "Change display mode" in user group permissions.

Hey all, could anyone point me to instructions for uploading images in chat? The image button only presents a URL option, but without an upload that's the far side of useless.

I checked the FAQ and didn't see anything at all. Searching the thread turned up some discussion about a separate "upload button", but I see no such thing in the chat itself or admin panel, and couldn't find details about it.

Any help is appreciated.

DC

The FAQ associated with this discussion thread: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/chat-by-siropu.4309/field?field=faq

The link you posted was what I needed. I was hoping the image button would then allow users to select from a list of their uploads without having to manually copy a URL, but at least the uploading is solved. Thank you.

DC

Top Bottom