Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I have a problem. Send Button don't work with my Styles since 2.2.5 with Standard style do
Any idea?

Attachments

• illuminati chat.webp
    illuminati chat.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 20
  • default chat.webp
    default chat.webp
    50.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Hi,

No matter what I do I can't get chat to load for a handful of users who all have the correct permissions. All they see when clicking the Chat link in the nav is the message "You haven't joined any rooms". I've set General Chat as the default joined room as well as the primary room but can't get these users past that message.

The users are in the correct usergroups and other users in the same groups are not getting the same issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Screenshot 2022-05-10 142744.webp

I've set General Chat as the default joined room as well as the primary room but can't get these users past that message.
That option is for first time chat users. If they interacted with the chat before and left rooms, they won't get joined automatically. You can use the "Reset joined rooms" feature in your chat user options or set the permission to browse rooms so they can manually join.

Hi,

Thanks, I've enabled the browse rooms permission and those users are now able to rejoin.

Great addon by the way. Top work

As I'm not using XF 2.2 yet, due to some missing add-ons, is there a workaround for me? Like editing the Giphy.php file to include my own api key?

I am not able to use/see reactions in the chat. Is this not compatible with Aphelion Content Ratings add-on? I have the option enabled and I am not receiving errors or anything.

Sorry if this has been asked before and I've missed it but is there anything we need to do for upgrading from Chat v1 to Chat v2?

Top Bottom