Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
There a confliction with another addon apath user styles. When a user sets a username style, when you click on there name on chat it goes directly to their profile, and it doest do the @ reply anymore.

Hello, I update php version from 7.3 to 8.1.6

Now in xenforo logs I receive mass warnings

• ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Method canMessageSiropuChatUser is not callable on the given object (XFMG\XF\Entity\User)
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1186
Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks

Are these errors constant? I don't know why you'd get them after php upgrade.

Stack trace​

#0 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s16/public/siropu_chat_user_list.php(153): XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(2, '[E_WARNING] Uni...', '/home/...', 153)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s16/public/siropu_chat_user_list.php(125): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_chat_use...', 'conv_user', Array, Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(824): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(ThemeHouse\UIX\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(861): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_chat_use...', 'conversation', Array, Array)
#5 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Pub/View/Conversation/Leave.php(19): XF\Template\Templater->renderMacro('public:siropu_c...', 'conversation', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(91): Siropu\Chat\Pub\View\Conversation\Leave->renderJson()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('Siropu\\Chat:Con...', '', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('Siropu\\Chat:Con...', '', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#12 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

Hi
When i copy/paste a Youtube link into the chat, I can not click this post and the browser opens this link.
Who is this setting?
(I have a paid licence)

Eg:
I paste the link
(www.)youtube.com/watch?v=kCCXRerqaJI
then I click this line in the chat .... nothing goes. It is not registered as a link.
(sorry for my terrible english. I hope you understand) ^^

@Siropu
I can make a test account for you in my forum.

Thx for support

Last edited:
Thx. It works.
Here the actual link:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,
I would like to ask if you can help me hide some elements in my live chat. The thing is my goal is to make chat as simple as possible - no rooms, no joining/logging out, no whispers, no settings for users etc.

I've reached some of these in admin options or permissions, but I need your help with some last things I would like to get rid of.

livechat.webp

I would like to hide elements in red:
HELP - it is not needed in my version and I would like to hide fa-life-ring popup help.
LOGOUT - this is the most important thing i need to get rid of - as long as I don't have any other rooms when anyone click on this, he can't rejoin the chat and can't see anything. I would like to hide this "Logout" option as it has no value for my chat and only can "bug" users.
IF POSSIBLE - instead of LOGOUT I would like to show "DISABLE CHAT" function taken from settings, so the users can hide/show the widget.

I don't need to delete the function, but at least hide these elements so users can't find it onpage.
I'm really using this addon as "come, chat and go" - one main room for all with no extra functions.

Thank you if your help is possible.

Is there a way to make this option work for certain nodes?:
If enabled, notifications of new posts will be posted in the forum activity notification room.

For example; I have 5 nodes that display new thread notification in chat. I'd like 2 of those nodes to only work with the "enable new post notification". Would that be possible or is that more of a feature request?

Hi,

Great addon!

Is there any way to enable Pusher API key for this chat app?

We wanted to enable real time chat like another addon did for threads/conversations.

Also, how do you disable the rooms function and the need for users to "join" manually? Unchecking the "enable rooms" function on settings just hides the chatbox completely, showing only an empty page.

We'd like a single default room without the browse rooms function.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom