Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
where would I change the highlight color for @mentions? Its currently a shade of yellow that is hard to read on black background
1622578600299.png

Is there an option to allow links but disable the giphy/youtube etc posts in chat?

Last edited:
Is there an option that gives the user the ability to hide or minimize like in the shoutbox offering?
Only the option disable chat and that will display a bar button to re-enable it.

Also, where would I change the highlight color for @mentions?
Chat style properties > Message row user mention

Is there an option to allow links but disable the giphy/youtube etc posts in chat?
No.

Is there an option to allow user to decide acending or descending messages like in your shoutbox offering?
In user settings "Inverse message direction"

Only the option disable chat and that will display a bar button to re-enable it.

Chat style properties > Message row user mention

No.

In user settings "Inverse message direction"
Thanks - I found a few before I could edit my message. Once last question - which option in style properties is this?
1622579661915.webp

I'd like to embed the guest chat room into a post, so I've used a custom bbcode to show a chat room in a post using the embed link, however, the embedded chat room is not displaying for guest users, and it's instead asking guests to log in. Registered users can use the embedded chat fine. The same chat room works fine for guests in the forum list or the dedicated chat page, it just won't display for guests when embedded into a post. Is there a way to make an embedded chat display for guests?

And also, some of the text (such as the editor text) is displaying very large in the popup chat and the embed chat, but it shows fine on main chat or the chat page. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you for the awesome plugin, it has been a great addition to my forums

Last edited:
Seems that I can't choose on which page chat bar to appear. There is custom option but nothing else. Any advice ?

You have to specify the URL of the page. If you want it in a certain sections use * after the URL like so https://xenforo.com/community/resources/*

Top Bottom