Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Is there a way to disable the "embed" and "open in popup" options?

Also, is there a way to prune multiple messages at a time, or simply clear the entire chat room?

Last edited:
Is there a way to show the chat upload button only in the chat toolbars? I added it but it shows up when posting a thread too, which is fine except members will get confused when they click it and it just adds the chat tags into their post.

By default only in the chat is displayed. I don't see it in threads or any other place.
I found the problem of why it was showing. You're only hiding it from the main thread quick reply. I was on the forum_view page, using the quick create thread. I fixed it by adding the following to my extra.less. I'm still unsure of how to get it not to show up on the full create thread page though.

Code:
.structItem--quickCreate #xfCustom_chat-1
{
    display: none;
}

I ended up adding this too, in case anyone is interested, to keep the chat upload button from showing up when folks are editing their posts:

Code:
#xfCustom_chat-2,#xfCustom_chat-3,#xfCustom_chat-4,#xfCustom_chat-5
{
    display: none;
}

Try adding this in extra.less

CSS:
.siropuChatActiveConversation.siropuChatNewMessage
{
     animation: none !important;
     -webkit-animation: none !important;
}
That works GREAT. Thank you so much!

On a side note, the chat program doesn't support video chat, does it? I've looked and can't find any setting.

Hello @Siropu,
is there anywhere a set up guide? I added multipe rooms and I am not able to see or even join them. I am basically stuck in this "private conversation" tab.

1621180406621.png

Last edited:
The solution: no bot message at 4:30 at clock etc:
AndyB says me:
Aktivitätsbasierter Trigger
or
Serverbasierter Trigger
in

Leistungsverhalten​

is the problem I have no bot messages at this time.
Check in ACP and build a cronjob on the (root) server like this every minute:
*/1 * * * * php /var/www/your_site_root/cmd.php xf:run-jobs > /dev/null 2>&1
The reason is, if the activity is to small, the forum not runs some crons.

Thx to AndyB genius! (sorry, my language is german ^^)

The translator says:
Long-running and planned tasks are moved to the job system. By default, the activity in the forum triggers the execution of these jobs. This can be changed to trigger jobs regardless of activity in the forum, but additional setup is required. Note: If "server-based trigger" is selected, the server must be configured manually (eg with crontab or cron.d) so that the following command is executed once a minute: php /pfad/nach/xf/cmd.php xf: run jobs

Attachments

• Auswahl_001.webp
    Auswahl_001.webp
    36.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Chat 2.1.19

InvalidArgumentException: Operator > is not valid with an array of values
src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:390

Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(132): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->buildCondition('message_date', '>', Array)
#1 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Finder/Message.php(46): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->where('message_date', '>', Array)
#2 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Pub/Controller/Archive.php(180): Siropu\Chat\Finder\Message->dateNewerThan(Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Archive->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Chat:Arc...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Archive), NULL)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Chat\Pub\Controller\Archive), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(2337): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Code:
Status der Anfrage

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(14) "/chat/archive/"
  ["referrer"] => bool(false)
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Any ideas?