Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Thank you. I'm sure a lot of people like the feature, but many at my site find it very distracting, so an option within admin to shut it off would help. Or, if you want to make it a user option, that would be even better, of course.

Any update on the idea of being able to disable the blinking notifications? Either universally, or, by user choice? Thank you.

I can not locate this.
The option to disable chat? If you have set the user group permissions to change settings, it is in the user settings menu (click on the settings icon in the right side corner of the chat header).

The option to disable chat? If you have set the user group permissions to change settings, it is in the user settings menu (click on the settings icon in the right side corner of the chat header).

Got it. 👍

Now I have another question. Can users choose the location of the shoutbox? I have it set in ACP to display “Above forum list” but as a user I’d like it below the forum list.

search for route filters in backend or load this page: /admin.php?route-filters/ (Setup > Route Filters)

this basically let you rename xenforo url structure.

try creating a route filter for... find /chat and replace /chat2.

I will resume development next week.
Hi. A month ago, you replied to my message when I asked if you could give an option to disable the blinking for notifications, either globally, or via an individual's preferences. You wrote what I quoted, that'd you'd resume development.

Have you made progress on this? I realize that for some, it's like, meh, I don't mind the blinking, but for me, when I carry on a conversation with someone and I'm multitasking, it's blinking all the time and even if I reply, that's not good enough. I have to click-click to get the blinking to stop. It is the #1 complaint that I have at my website with regards to chat, which is otherwise an incredibly useful program.

Please?

Top Bottom