Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Not sure I understand what are you trying to do. Can you please explain?

I'm sorry, I mean these room tabs on mobile phone:
support.png
I mean I don't want to let people browse, neither switch rooms in this bar and I would like it to hide completely as I've done for desktop users. (I know it must be something easy as I'm kind of a newbie let's say, I hid it on desktop by placing display: none, didn't manage to find where and even what css to use for mobile devices)

If you would like to check it's betfather.tips, user can find general chat in navbar, and links to another two live chat rooms on the top of sidebar.

Yes only registered members show can chat but when unconfirmed members chat they show up in the chatrooms before I approve them.
Try setting "Unregistered/Unconfirmed" to "Never".

What am I doing wrong here?
Make sure rooms are enabled in admin option and you have the permission to join rooms.

I mean I don't want to let people browse, neither switch rooms in this bar and I would like it to hide completely as I've done for desktop users.
It is permission based: Join rooms, Browse rooms.

Doesn't seem to help, browse rooms hide the browse rooms link and if I set join rooms to 0, it disappears finally but people can't chat. If I set it to 3 as I have 3 rooms, it appears there again.

I think I need to let people Join Rooms in permissions, but hide this bar with some css...

Nevermind, let it go, thanks.

Hello, I wanted to ask about how this chat works. I was using Real Time Chat so far, which was also based on Ajax (Long Polling). Unfortunately it was connected with regular disappearance of messages (users sometimes had to refresh the page to see them). Does this addon also cause similar issues?

2 questions.
What is this square? Did I miss a setting? []

Screenshot from 2021-08-07 22-18-02.webp

How can I hide large smilies on the all pages mode bar? They make the chat too high.

Screenshot from 2021-08-07 22-18-27.webp

Did I miss a setting?
Should be a font awesome icon. Can you see it on default style?

How can I hide large smilies on the all pages mode bar?
Add in extra.less template:
CSS:
#siropuChatBarMessageContainer .smilie
{
     max-width: 16px !important;
     max-height: 16px !important;
}

You can play with the values.

Could you put the chat box on the Forum Index and allow it as a whole to add to User post count?
Not sure I understand what you mean. If you want chat posts to count as a forum post, it wont.

Should be a font awesome icon. Can you see it on default style?

Add in extra.less template:
CSS:
#siropuChatBarMessageContainer .smilie
{
     max-width: 16px !important;
     max-height: 16px !important;
}

You can play with the values.

Not sure I understand what you mean. If you want chat posts to count as a forum post, it wont.

I can see it default style. Which template is the icon defined?

Edit: found it. #siropuChatBarMessageContainer in siropu_chat.less

Your CSS worked well, thanks.

Try setting "Unregistered/Unconfirmed" to "Never".

Make sure rooms are enabled in admin option and you have the permission to join rooms.

That does work, but I want to allow guests chat in the guest chat only. It seems that when a guest registers for an account and it is pending approval, they are able to chat in our registered users chat even though they are unconfirmed. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Top Bottom