Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
@Siropu i have an error... i reported on the support of your website

ErrorException: Template error: Macro public:siropu_chat_user_list:room_user is unknown src/XF/Template/Templater.php:557
Generado por: drata13 17/6/18 a las 21:40
Seguimiento
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Macro public:si...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 557, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(557): trigger_error('Macro public:si...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(661): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateMacro('public', 'siropu_chat_use...', 'room_user'
wink.gif

#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(738): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('siropu_chat_use...', 'room_user', Array, Array)
#4 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Repository/User.php(136): XF\Template\Templater->renderMacro('public:siropu_c...', 'room_user', Array)
#5 src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Pub/View/Chat.php(35): Siropu\Chat\Repository\User->getUsersData(Array, 1)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/AbstractRenderer.php(77): Siropu\Chat\Pub\View\Chat->renderJson()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(60): XF\Mvc\Renderer\AbstractRenderer->renderViewObject('Siropu\\Chat:Cha...', '', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('Siropu\\Chat:Cha...', '', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json'
wink.gif

#11 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App'
wink.gif

#14 {main}
Estado de la solicitud
array(4) {
["url"] => string(22) "/index.php?chat/update"
["referrer"] => string(37) "https://www.comunidad-gamer.com/chat/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["chat/update"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(11) {
["channel"] => string(4) "room"
["room_id"] => string(1) "1"
["last_id"] => array(1) {
[1] => string(5) "13638"
}
["conv_id"] => string(1) "0"
["conv_only"] => string(1) "0"
["conv_last_active"] => string(10) "1529259664"
["is_chat_page"] => string(4) "true"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(6) "/chat/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

1529270477025.webp

From time to time, we get spam attacks, and those threads, like every other thread, of course, gets published in your Add-On as well as we setup to put a notification in the chat each time a thread is posted.

Now my question is, would it be possible to have threads notifications from the chat getting automatically deleted when we remove the spam threads from the forum?

This would help us a lot. Thank you.

You can't currently. I will add the option in the next release.
As for the error, you probably got it durring the upgrade so you shouldn't get it anymore.
Thank you for reply me but the error doesn't disapear it continues... i have 4000 pages of the same error in the register. I reply in the suport of your website ;) i hope you can fix it TT

Thanks you for do this of the avatar in the next version ;) i appreciate bro

Siropu updated Chat 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements & Bug Fix

Improvements
  • All notifications for new users, threads, posts, resources and media gallery, will be automatically deleted when items gets deleted with both soft and hard delete. This will affect only future notifications.
  • Added new resource notification for ratings.
  • Added option to set a custom avatar for bots.
Bug Fix
If multiple rooms are joined, the user list will be updated only for the first room.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unfortunately enabling new threads notification in this new version throws a database error:
  • XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1264]: Out of range value for column 'message_type_id' at row 1 in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

What is the correct way to update chat 2?
Should it be disabled first, or is it enough to overwrite the files of the new version?

Unfortunately enabling new threads notification in this new version throws a database error:
The message_type_id field was added in the earlier versions and for some reason I have set it to tinyint instead of int. Will release a fix soon.

What is the correct way to update chat 2?
Should it be disabled first, or is it enough to overwrite the files of the new version?
To avoid errors (usually when new options are added), you can disable it first.

Yes. There is an admin option called "Enable rooms". You have to uncheck it, set the default joined room and user group permission to join rooms to 1.

Yes, Siropu is right, as always. As I'm using the last version and my template files are all up to date and I don't have the same issue of you, Rambro.

Top Bottom