Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.5

No permission to buy (€29.99)
A slight bug in 2.0.2 with the room "Thread ID" option... when the post is getting created it is using the Room ID for the thread ID instead of the "Thread ID" specified.

In /src/addons/Siropu/Chat/Entity/Message.php at line 444
Code:
if (!empty($room->room_thread_id))
{
     $replier = $this->app()->service('XF:Thread\Replier', $this->em()->find('XF:Thread', $room->room_id));
     $replier->setMessage($this->message_text);
     $replier->setIsAutomated();
     $replier->save();
}
The variable "room_id" in...
Code:
     $replier = $this->app()->service('XF:Thread\Replier', $this->em()->find('XF:Thread', $room->room_id));
... should be "room_thread_id instead:
Code:
     $replier = $this->app()->service('XF:Thread\Replier', $this->em()->find('XF:Thread', $room->room_thread_id));

Hello, how to reduce the size of all media on the chat? You gave me this code for youtube video, I would like it also concerns the content instagram, twitter, spotify ...

CSS:
#siropuChat .bbMediaWrapper, #siropuChat .bbMediaJustifier
{
     width: 180px !important;
}

I really cba to look through 19 pages.. How do you add 'rooms' other than the default general chit-chat which I would like to edit the name for?

Hello, how to reduce the size of all media on the chat? You gave me this code for youtube video, I would like it also concerns the content instagram, twitter, spotify ...
Try this:
CSS:
#siropuChat .bbOembed { max-height: 200px !important; }

How do you add 'rooms' other than the default general chit-chat which I would like to edit the name for?
If you have set the usergroup permissions, you can find the option to create rooms in room list and in the options chat menu. In room list you can edit the room name as well.

Try this:
CSS:
#siropuChat .bbOembed { max-height: 200px !important; }

If you have set the usergroup permissions, you can find the option to create rooms in room list and in the options chat menu. In room list you can edit the room name as well.

Yeah, found it, thanks :)

You can use the style properties to change it how you like.

It's not just the colours, it's the entire tab design unfortunately. The tap targets are constrained purely to the text links, which is quite frustrating to use, especially on mobile.

V1
1518442475877.webp

vs V2

1518442514380.webp

Especially when the tap target is a tiny icon. If it was tabs similar to the old version the entire red area could be tappable, which would be much more user friendly.

1518442627494.webp

Only bolding the text from the active tab and not having proper visual tabs just feels like a bit of a step back from the old design imo.

It's not just the colours, it's the entire tab design unfortunately.
Next version will have more padding to the tabs instead of the tab container.
You can probably make it look like V1 using chat style properties.

No it does not work
How about this?
CSS:
#siropuChat .bbOembed, #siropuChat .bbMediaJustifier { max-width: 200px !important; }

'Start P.C' out of the box.
Shows fine in the default style. Can you please provide a test account to take a look?

I don't know what other features I will add in the future.
IRC-like trivia bot? :p
http://fmoytemotepage.yolasite.com/chat-bots.php

Code:
$trivia - This command is used to get a question. It's functionality is different based on when it is used.
(Scenarios)

No question in play and delay time expired:
Triviabot will present a new question.

Question currently in play and delay time time not expired:
Triviabot will list the current question as well as how long is left until the next question.

Question currently in play and delay time IS expired:
Triviabot will give a new question.

No question in play and delay time not expired:
Triviabot will show the time until the next question.

$a or $answer - Will send an answer to the bot $a <answer>. Doesn't really need much explaining.
$top3 - To show the top 3 users and scores.
$hint - Will display a hint to the user which contains the number of words in the answers, the first letter and the number of characters in each word. This command becomes available after the bot receives 10 incorrect answer.
$category - This command displays the current category and available categories, if there is a theme night and a mod has locked the category it will return a message saying so. It will also allow users to change the category if they are on a 3 question streak (and the category is not locked).
$category <category> - Change category with a streak of 3 or more correct questions.

Every time I modify a message I'm typing, the rest of the message goes a line down, and when people start new threads, some of them randomly have their username typed twice in the chatbox. Hope you'll fix this as soon as possible as it's a priority for my users to have a working site. Thanks.

I'm using Chrome, not using the "Display activity notifications by the bot". I also noticed the chat gets quite slow/lagging while typing if I switch from another tab to the forum's tab after 30 seconds. My pc is quite powerful, 16GB of RAM and very high end Intel Core i7 Processor, so I don't think it's a pc problem, even because all the applications I use works fine except the typing in the shoutbox. Thank you for your assistance.

CSS:
#siropuChat .bbOembed, #siropuChat .bbMediaJustifier { max-width: 50px !important; max-height: 50px; }

Top Bottom