Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.7

No permission to buy (€29.99)

antonino

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'd like to ask if it's possible to turn off the continuous acoustic signal that sounds when I've received a new message.
I don't want it to be muted, I know how to do that. I want to know if I can disable the continuous sound as long I haven't read the message yet.
Thank you.

I think you didn't notice this question. :confused:

derpyhooves

I'm having an issue. A user complained about something another user said in a room that I'm not normally a part of. When I join that room, I have no way to see any messages that appeared before I joined that I can tell.

I double-checked my permissions to view the archive, but all the archive seems to do is show me what's been said in rooms while I was in them. I don't get anything from any rooms while I'm not in them. Is there a way to find out what is being said in rooms so I can try to effectively moderate them when complaints happen?

Edit: Nevermind. I am dumb. I totally overlooked the "View current room messages after joining it" permission because I thought I just had my archive permissions messed up and was confused when they weren't. I knew it was gonna be something easy like that. Sorry!

Last edited:

spicer

Hi
In my chat is a user since 7 days listed as active.
But he is not online the last 7 days.
Why?

Auswahl_004.png

V2.2.6

Last edited:

Fatih Ozcan

Hi @Siropu

Does Chat addon support @truonglv `s anonymous posting addon?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Scandal

Hello!
Is there any reason for domain.com/chat/fullpage to show a blank page?
On the other hand the chat is being loaded correctly on navigation below position. But chat/fullpage doesn't seem to work.

Russ

Hello!
Is there any reason for domain.com/chat/fullpage to show a blank page?
On the other hand the chat is being loaded correctly on navigation below position. But chat/fullpage doesn't seem to work.
Did you ever get this solved? Having the same problem. Permissions seem to be fine, but chat just isn't loading (default style as well).