Chat 2 by Siropu

Chat 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.3.4

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Sorry if this has already been answered, but I'd like to ask if it's possible to turn off the continuous acoustic signal that sounds when I've received a new message.
I don't want it to be muted, I know how to do that. I want to know if I can disable the continuous sound as long I haven't read the message yet.
Thank you.

I think you didn't notice this question. :confused:

I'm having an issue. A user complained about something another user said in a room that I'm not normally a part of. When I join that room, I have no way to see any messages that appeared before I joined that I can tell.

I double-checked my permissions to view the archive, but all the archive seems to do is show me what's been said in rooms while I was in them. I don't get anything from any rooms while I'm not in them. Is there a way to find out what is being said in rooms so I can try to effectively moderate them when complaints happen?

Edit: Nevermind. I am dumb. I totally overlooked the "View current room messages after joining it" permission because I thought I just had my archive permissions messed up and was confused when they weren't. I knew it was gonna be something easy like that. Sorry!

Last edited:
Hi
In my chat is a user since 7 days listed as active.
But he is not online the last 7 days.
Why?

Auswahl_004.png

V2.2.6

Last edited:
Hi @Siropu

Does Chat addon support @truonglv `s anonymous posting addon?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Hello!
Is there any reason for domain.com/chat/fullpage to show a blank page?
On the other hand the chat is being loaded correctly on navigation below position. But chat/fullpage doesn't seem to work.

Hello!
Is there any reason for domain.com/chat/fullpage to show a blank page?
On the other hand the chat is being loaded correctly on navigation below position. But chat/fullpage doesn't seem to work.
Did you ever get this solved? Having the same problem. Permissions seem to be fine, but chat just isn't loading (default style as well).

Top Bottom