Change username colour on the discussion list

Lost

I've been trying to change the colour of the usernames on the discussion list but I can't seem to find the correct style property. Can anyone help me?

Just to add, if you want to change the last poster user name colour you can add something like this to EXTRA.css:
Code:
.discussionListItem .lastPostInfo a.username {
color: orange;
}

FYI, it appears that mods and admins see a lighter color when members have chosen privacy?

correct. but your able to style this to your choosing I opted the same colour usergroup route but lowered opacity adding the following to the extra.css template.

invisible-user.webp
Code:
.sidebar .invisible {
opacity: 0.3;
}

Edit: Bare in mind for usergroups colours to be pulled in the sidebar member user online block you'll have to make a template edit in sidebar_online_users Template.

Search:
Code:
class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{$user.username}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Replace with:
Code:
class="username{xen:if '!{$user.visible}', ' invisible'}{xen:if {$user.followed}, ' followed'}">{xen:helper richUserName, $user}</a><xen:if is="{$i} < {$onlineUsers.limit}">,</xen:if>

Top Bottom