Calendar

Calendar 6.1

No permission to download
This Add-on will display events on the forum home page for the day that it is occurring.

24bjivl.png

Thanks Andy for this great resource!!
Would someone be able to create an add-on that imports member birthdays?

Just downloaded and installed today and then received a notice of an update about 30 minutes later. Downloaded and installed that also.

Works well.

Thank you.

I have a member who posted an event but did not add it to the calendar. Is there a way that I (admin) could add it myself? I tried editing his post but nothing allows me to add it to the calendar. o_O

My Calendar so far:

vy5ht5.png

28a3tok.png

The only problem I have is finding a nice background for the "today" spot or figuring out how to alter the colors of the links here without having to alter them everywhere.

I'm not a developer so the fact that I had to Google search what an "inset shadow" is, is reason enough for me to stay away... far away. :)

The add-on is actually on a test forum not on the developer forum. Per XenForo standards you're allowed a live forum and a test forum. I simply instead have a test forum and a dev forum for the moment since I don't need a live one yet.

The dev forum is for the style specific alterations (like the postbit) while the test forum is for add-on specific alterations and tests. It's a way to give developers their own space without me being in the way and doing my own thing. I know it sounds weird, lets just agree that I'm a weird person all around.

Top Bottom