Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
I didn't the post before yours.

In order to get new versions you need a license on xenmods.com. if you had a license before you're eligible for a hefty discount on the new license. Register on xenmods.com with the same email syndol was sending you updates to and I'll put you in the appropriate user groups to get the discounts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have problem with this add-on. When it is activated I can not access to /account/external-accounts but when I disable it, I can access my external accounts as usual.
There aren't any server errors at admin panel. I get this screen while trying to access external accounts:
Screen Shot 2014-10-23 at 00.27.12.webp

Last edited:
That's very odd. This add on doesn't even extend that function so I don't really understand how that can cause it. I'm also running this add on at http://xenmods.com/account/external-accounts which is accessible. I'm wondering if it's conflicting with another add on in some way. Could you possibly disable other addons and leave this one enabled simply to see if it works? That way I can narrow down where the conflict is.

I'm wondering if it's conflicting with another add on in some way.
If it is conflicting with an add-on that will be GoodForNothing Notification but some says they are having internal server error too because of the GoodForNothing Notification add-on. So it might have nothing to do with your Bookmarks add-on.
I will let you know if the problem continues when GoodForNothing Notification gets an update. :cautious:

Adding more content types is on my to do list. Unfortunetely it's a major change. It'll actually be Bookmarks v2.0. No ETA is available at the moment.

question about the bookmarks drop down. Are there alternate options? I don't really have space for that drop down. I was hoping for just a link in "forums" that takes you to their list?

There aren't any alternatives at the moment. I could possibly make it an option to switch it to a submenu of Forums instead of being it's own tab on the navigation bar (I think this is what you mean). In the mean time, you could disable the tab and just inform your members that they can access their bookmarked content via the 'Your Account' side bar.

There aren't any alternatives at the moment. I could possibly make it an option to switch it to a submenu of Forums instead of being it's own tab on the navigation bar (I think this is what you mean). In the mean time, you could disable the tab and just inform your members that they can access their bookmarked content via the 'Your Account' side bar.
Is it possible for me to manually add a link to their list in an existing drop down?

I can't seem to find the phrase "Bookmarks" for the navtab. Would like to replace it with "Starred". Can anyone tell me what that phrase is called?

Top Bottom