Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
I own this (paid) but am unable to get the latest version. The site the button takes me to will not take my logon creds. Options?

I just bought this :D

Works great for thread's but can't get bookmarks for showcase items to work. The bookmark link does not show up in showcase.
I have enabled it in the options and allowed it through permissions.

@Daniel Hood I'm testing with Showcase 2.3.0 Beta 1.

Daniel,

No desperate rush on a reply to this, it's really not that urgent :)

Just bought v1.4.2, and the "Insert Bookmarks..." button under the quick reply doesn't seem to be controlled by access permissions. Can you confirm if I've missed something?

I only give bookmarks as an account upgrade to site donators, so "Insert Bookmarks..." should be visible only to those (generous) members.

Cheers, Gary

Hello,

wow, this add-on outperforms what I had in my mind. So many details and settings. Awesome

1 thing though:

If someone bookmarks your message, and you get an alert about that, do you actually see who bookmarked you? Can the "bookmarker" decide if he wants that the "bookmarked person" can see the name of him?

Yes you get an alert when somebody bookmarks a post of yours. Currently this cannot be turned off but that is a reasonable idea for a feature in the near future.

I'm glad you like the current feature list :)

Reactions: sbj
The alert is ok, but maybe turning off the username would be good. So people could anonymously bookmark posts but still the owner of the post would know that someone bookmarked his message.
But this is nothing urgent, would like to see that in future.

The alert is ok, but maybe turning off the username would be good. So people could anonymously bookmark posts but still the owner of the post would know that someone bookmarked his message.
But this is nothing urgent, would like to see that in future.
You can bookmark the post as private and it won't trigger the alert or show up in the user's bookmarks section of their profile.

Reactions: sbj
i set permissions for all usergroups but there is no button in postbit

WTF?

after that i've edit permissions for 1 usergroup in 1 node and in this node i can see button Bookmark

so I have 200 nodes and 20 usergroups

I must edit permissions for each of it 4000 times???

Why it does not work by default in all nodes???

Top Bottom