1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bookmarks [Paid] 1.7.1

Bookmark thread posts and profile posts for future reference.

1. Syndol

Syndol Guest

Syndol submitted a new resource:

Bookmarks (version 1.0.8) - Bookmark thread posts and profile posts.

Read more about this resource...

yavuz likes this.
  2. onthefly

onthefly Active Member

I have purchased this addon before the new resource manager. How do I get the up grades?

3. Trekkan

Trekkan Well-Known Member

Updates are sent out by the author to everyone via email when he updates it.

4. onthefly

onthefly Active Member

I never got the email email?

5. Trekkan

Trekkan Well-Known Member

Then I'd suggest contacting the author here via a PC and give him whatever information you can so that he can verify the purchase. He's a good guy with good products and will handle the issue for you. =)

6. Syndol

Syndol Guest

As of yet there is no way to download this add-on directly from the Resource Manager.
    Version 108 was last updated January 19, at which time it was emailed out to everyone.
    If you have not received that email for whatever reason, simply contact me and I will resend it to you.

7. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

From reading Mikes update, sounds like they're working on a payment system, which one would think, would then unlock the download button within the RM. Fingers crossed...

8. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

I'm interested to hear how you all use this great add-on in your own forums. Is it a nice feature for everyone or is it only for those with some sort of premium account?

9. Anthony Parsons

Read the old thread: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/paid-mod-bookmarks.24306/ which contains customer input.

10. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

I installed this addon yesterday. Just wanted to say that it has exceeded all my expectations so far. Great job! :) One request. It would be really nice to be able to control the amount of bookmarks a user group can have via group permission.

11. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

I love this mod!
    It would be fantastic if you could add a button to the editor toolbar so you can insert links to bookmarks with ease. Support staff can then direct people to areas easily. Just a suggestion but I think it has value :)

12. Anthony Parsons

That is an interesting suggestion... nice!

13. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Hi,

When I was doing some translation work I found a visual glitch in the view where you bookmark a profile post (see picture below):

glitch in bookmark.jpg

The word "Etiketter" is pushed into the form. I guess it does because it's a few letters longer than "Tags", used in english.

Is it possible to fix this?

Cheers!

14. Rob

Rob Well-Known Member

I imagine you can fix this with one line of css.

If you supply me a guest login and a url then i can most likely give you the line of css to fix this.

15. fredrikse

fredrikse Active Member

Alright, I see. Thanks for your kind offer :) The thing here is that I currently run the site locally on my laptop.

16. Syndol

Syndol Guest

You will need to edit the css class popupLocation in template bookmarks_bookmark.css
    Change the position to 155 as marked below in red:

.popupLocation
    {
    position: absolute;
    right: 155px;
    top: 1px;
    }

Shelley likes this.
  17. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

Syndol said:
    That's lame.
    Hope it gets resolved.

18. Syndol

Syndol Guest

My PayPal issue is now resolved.
    So for those interested, this add-on is once again available.
    Thanks for your patience.

Shelley likes this.
  19. Anthony Parsons

Syndol, could this extend to cover XF pages system in the future?

Alien, ArnyVee, Deebs and 4 others like this.
  20. Syndol

Syndol Guest

As usual, if at least 3 people who actually own the add-on want this, I will look into it.