Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Any update on an importer or?

If you quickly want to retrieve a user's bookmarks or your own for emergency purposes, (see user_id of the user)

Code:
SELECT `content_id` FROM `bookmark_content` WHERE `bookmark_user_id` = 123456

• "Show all" in phpmyadmin
  • Copy lines with the numbers
  • Then use a texteditor and paste in these lines
  • Replace

\n

with

\nhttps://www.example.com/forum/posts/

Here are all the links.

Reactions: Xon
I'm about to make the jump from Xenforo 1.5. to 2.1. Given that a Bookmarks importer is forthcoming, should I disable the new bookmarks feature in XF 2.1. until the importer is available? Alternatively, if I leave the new built-in bookmarks feature enabled, and users add new bookmarks, will it make it impossible to import the old bookmarks from your add-on, @Xon? Thanks.

I'm about to make the jump from Xenforo 1.5. to 2.1. Given that a Bookmarks importer is forthcoming, should I disable the new bookmarks feature in XF 2.1. until the importer is available? Alternatively, if I leave the new built-in bookmarks feature enabled, and users add new bookmarks, will it make it impossible to import the old bookmarks from your add-on, @Xon? Thanks.

Does anyone know the answer to this? I'll be completing the upgrade soon, and am not sure as to whether or not I need to disable the new bookmarks feature in XF 2.1 in order to preserve the bookmarks from @Xon's addon. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: rdn
The old bookmarks table stays there after the update. No harm done.

Do you think that it will be possible, at some point, to import Xon's bookmarks into the new bookmarks system? If so, will they simply be added to any new bookmarks added by users in XF 2.1 in the interim? Thanks!

Yes, disable the add-on so the data is still around.

I've got an XF2.1 version of the Bookmarks add-on in the works once Content Rating for XF2.1 is finished (tracking down some bugs atm) and some other add-ons are finished. This will include an importer which will migrate content

Yes, disable the add-on so the data is still around.

I've got an XF2.1 version of the Bookmarks add-on in the works once Content Rating for XF2.1 is finished (tracking down some bugs atm) and some other add-ons are finished. This will include an importer which will migrate content

Awesome! I'll look forward to that. Thanks.

Top Bottom