Bookmarks

Bookmarks [Paid] 2.0.5

No permission to buy ($35.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
OK, uploaded files again and got this

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected end of file - library/Bookmarks/Listener/Hook.php:44
Generated By: Unknown Account, 5 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(198) "http://cafesaxophone.com/community/css.php?css=back_to_top,login_bar,node_category,node_forum,node_link,node_list,node_page,panel_scroller,sidebar_share_page,wf_default&style=10&dir=LTR&d=1401450823"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["css"] => string(121) "back_to_top,login_bar,node_category,node_forum,node_link,node_list,node_page,panel_scroller,sidebar_share_page,wf_default"
    ["style"] => string(2) "10"
    ["dir"] => string(3) "LTR"
    ["d"] => string(10) "1401450823"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Are you using an FTP program to upload them or one of those auto uploader add-ons from here?
If not FTP, then please try using one such as FileZilla.

I'm using FTP (Transmit) I just updated a lot of other addons, resource manager and xenforo with no issues.

Perhaps your zip folder is corrupt for some reason.
I'll email you a new one.

Suggestion.

Global user limit for all bookmark content_type (s).

Is anyone interested in this limit?

I've got a bunch of bookmarks but can't for the life of me figure out how to get them out of my bookmark list. What's the trick?

To delete a bookmark click the 'Delete' link which is conveniently located beside the 'Edit' link.

To delete a bookmark click the 'Delete' link which is conveniently located beside the 'Edit' link.

Ah, so I have to go to my profile, in the Bookmarks section. I was thinking I'd have an option either in the thread in which I bookmarked it or in the QuickLinks list of bookmarks.

Syndol updated Bookmarks with a new update entry:

Version 1.3.0

What's new:
  • Added an option to limit the number of bookmarks each member may have. This is mainly to prevent users from saving every post on the forum. This is a global setting via the options page.
  • Added ability to delete a bookmark from within the bookmark creation/edit form.
  • Added ability to filter bookmarks by Private/Public/Quick Link type.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Syndol,

I haven't received this version or any other add-on update from you for a while now :( Last update of any purchase from you was Bookmarks 1.2.7 on 5/25 and Conversation Essentials on 5/

If anyone else has not received this update, please contact me via personal conversation.

@Syndol

I keep seeing this constantly
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: permissions - library/Bookmarks/AlertHandler/DiscussionMessage/Post.php:35
Generated By: [URL='http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/admin.php?users/andrewkm.2/edit']andrewkm[/URL], 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Bookmarks/AlertHandler/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(35): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/ecocitycr...', 35, Array)
#1 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(234): Bookmarks_AlertHandler_DiscussionMessage_Post->getContentByIds(Array, Object(bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert), 12148, Array)
#2 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(77): XenForo_Model_Alert->_getContentForAlerts(Array, 12148, Array)
#3 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Tapatalk/Push/Push.php(22): XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser(12148, 'fetchRecent', Array, Array)
#4 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php(38): Tapatalk_Push_Push::tapatalk_push_reply(Array, Array)
#5 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Tapatalk/Push/Alert.php(9): Tapatalk_Push_Alert->Tapatalk_hook()
#6 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): Tapatalk_Push_Alert->_save()
#7 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(452): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#8 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Dark/PostRating/Model/Alert.php(20): XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser(12148, 2, 'andrewkm', 'post', 516387, 'insert', NULL)
#9 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(11): Dark_PostRating_Model_Alert->alertUser(12148, 2, 'andrewkm', 'post', 516387, 'insert', NULL)
#10 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Alert.php(426): bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Alert->alertUser(12148, 2, 'andrewkm', 'post', 516387, 'insert', NULL)
#11 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadWatch.php(267): XenForo_Model_Alert::alert(12148, 2, 'andrewkm', 'post', 516387, 'insert')
#12 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(164): XenForo_Model_ThreadWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnReply(Array, NULL, Array)
#13 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/bdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(13): XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#14 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1423): bdTagMe_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction()
#15 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(549): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#16 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/ThreadBan/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(166): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#17 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): ThreadBan_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply()
#18 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#19 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#20 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(99) "http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/skype-contacts-emergency-server-reporting.50058/add-reply"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/forum/threads/skype-contacts-emergency-server-reporting_50058/add-reply"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(9) {
["message_html"] => string(23) "<p>All updated.<br></p>"
["_xfRelativeResolver"] => string(96) "http://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/skype-contacts-emergency-server-reporting.50058/page-9"
["attachment_hash"] => string(32) "97cd06d632aaf5b039d99ac45cfcae66"
["last_date"] => string(10) "1404766179"
["last_known_date"] => string(10) "1404766179"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(69) "/forum/threads/skype-contacts-emergency-server-reporting.50058/page-9"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

NHrb6ya.png

This seems to be a tapatalk issue.
By default all alert functions expect the user variable to include their permissions but tapatalk seems to call the alerts without this.
Please see function tapatalk_push_reply in class Tapatalk_Push_Push

The fourth parameter in function getAlertsForUser is the $viewingUser which if left empty the XenForo_Visitor::getInstance() is fetched which includes permissions.
Tapatalk calls this function with the fourth parameter as a user without also including the permissions.

I do not use tapatalk so cannot confirm this issue but from what I can tell this is the problem.

This seems to be a tapatalk issue.
By default all alert functions expect the user variable to include their permissions but tapatalk seems to call the alerts without this.
Please see function tapatalk_push_reply in class Tapatalk_Push_Push

The fourth parameter in function getAlertsForUser is the $viewingUser which if left empty the XenForo_Visitor::getInstance() is fetched which includes permissions.
Tapatalk calls this function with the fourth parameter as a user without also including the permissions.

I do not use tapatalk so cannot confirm this issue but from what I can tell this is the problem.
How would I go about fixing it? It's spamming me with constant errors.

Top Bottom