• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Beta-testing] xxtP - Tabs in posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

EQnoble

I am currently in the middle of rebuilding this completely as I think I have a new approach but it may take some time to figure out the right way.

Since I have received a few requests to release it I decided that what I am doing here is offer those who would like to help find anything that should be changed fixed or improved upon a chance to do so. When you request a password I will respond with the password and a url for the place to correspond about this addon's development.

I am doing it this way to prevent the confusion that may occur for someone that doesn't understand that I don't think this is ready to share yet. Sorry if this pisses you off, I really am but I am working on a bunch of things and this is the only way I can think of to put this out there and not have to worry about supporting it which I am not able to do at this moment and won't be able to until I work out some of the small bugs and design changes as well as the um-teen other things I am trying to realize as addons.
tip.webp

Download is here (you will need to request access...no guarantees..thanks for understanding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom