1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[Beta-testing] xxtP - Tabs in posts

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases [Archive]' started by EQnoble, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I am currently in the middle of rebuilding this completely as I think I have a new approach but it may take some time to figure out the right way.

Since I have received a few requests to release it I decided that what I am doing here is offer those who would like to help find anything that should be changed fixed or improved upon a chance to do so. When you request a password I will respond with the password and a url for the place to correspond about this addon's development.

I am doing it this way to prevent the confusion that may occur for someone that doesn't understand that I don't think this is ready to share yet. Sorry if this pisses you off, I really am but I am working on a bunch of things and this is the only way I can think of to put this out there and not have to worry about supporting it which I am not able to do at this moment and won't be able to until I work out some of the small bugs and design changes as well as the um-teen other things I am trying to realize as addons.

Download is here (you will need to request access...no guarantees..thanks for understanding)
    a legacy reborn, faeronsayn and Veer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.