Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Thank you @RoldanLT , @Cyb3r
hook: page_container_content_title_bar shows my widget within my page content. I just have one last issue. Now it is shown on every page.

To only show it on /mynewpage I've added $page["node_id"] == 190 to the expression field, but unfortunately then nothing is shown. What could be my mistake here?

Thank you @RoldanLT , @Cyb3r
hook: page_container_content_title_bar shows my widget within my page content. I just have one last issue. Now it is shown on every page.

To only show it on /mynewpage I've added $page["node_id"] == 190 to the expression field, but unfortunately then nothing is shown. What could be my mistake here?

Have you tried template expression?

PHP:
in_array($contentTemplate, array('YOUR_TEMPLATE'))

@Cyb3r - no, I didn't. But I'm not sure if this would solve the problem because /mynewpage is a default page created within the APC. I do not use a custom template. So I would like to find a way to only show my widget on a single page (among 50 pages within my xf website) and the only thing I found up to know is $page["node_id"] == 190 which does not work in my case for some reason

@Cyb3r - no, I didn't. But I'm not sure if this would solve the problem because /mynewpage is a default page created within the APC. I do not use a custom template. So I would like to find a way to only show my widget on a single page (among 50 pages within my xf website) and the only thing I found up to know is $page["node_id"] == 190 which does not work in my case for some reason

Try this:
PHP:
$forum['node_id'] == 190

@rhodes You can also do what I did and add a custom hook. For example, I added:

Code:
<xen:hook name="pics_vids">
</xen:hook>

to the "forum_list" template at the bottom and now any widgets I give that location too only show up on the forum home page below content. :)

@rhodes You can also do what I did and add a custom hook. For example, I added:

Code:
<xen:hook name="pics_vids">
</xen:hook>

to the "forum_list" template at the bottom and now any widgets I give that location too only show up on the forum home page below content. :)
thank you, @zoldos . Custom hook solved my problem ;)

Hello,
I would like to edit the user online now section. Where is the files that I need to access to edit the files. I want to make it so it shows USERNAMES and not avatars. I so not know where your files are that superseded the existing files. Any help would be great.

Hey, is there any way to display html code according to visitor's location ? i have several html templates and i need them to be displayed for USA,CA and UK users.

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere in this thread... 250 pages is a lot to comb through.

Is it possible to have the sidebar on the index be 300px and the sidebars everywhere else be 200px?
Is it possible to allow certain usergroups to have the ability to collapse the sidebar while other groups can't?

Thank you!

On another site using UI.X and v2.5.9 of this addon, the issue arises.

What version of wf are those with the issue using?

On another site using UI.X and v2.5.9 of this addon, the issue arises.

What version of wf are those with the issue using?
I see the issue with 2.5.9
I was wondering if its ui.x that is causing problems with all sidebars. But now that @RDR has reported he doesnt see it with one of his sites, I guess it is ui.x and WF clash that's causing this.
Unfortunately it seems like I paid a heavy price due to this (I recently made the change to enable WF sidebars on all pages). This is not a trivial issue - it matters a LOT!

PS: This is not anything against WF... as it plays well with many styles. I suspect its a ui.x thing.

Hello,
I love the plugin, but I want to add Form Officers(Moderators) to the displayed staff list. I also want to have User online box just for Game Server Admins as well.
Under Widget group, I dont know what to type to make it so Moderators and Game Server Admins are displayed as online staff, but again, I have no idea what to type
Another thing is I edit the forum_list.
I want to remove the Robots from displaying as online, and I want to set it to user names and NOT user avatars. I edit he forum_list and it does not take effect at all... I am not sure what is over riding the forum_list, but I want to edit my display options.

[FEATURE SUGGESTION] On responsive mode the widgets are being shown at the end of the forum_list template, it would be awesome if the widgets get displayed after the board name (at the start of the forum_list instead of the end).

Top Bottom