Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Can someone please tell me if I can hide a widget from a specific user, and how I do it. Thanks

EDIT: not to worry, I worked it out.

Last edited:
This must be a very SuperNoob question but I can not find the reply :oops:
What's the location of the custom node pages?
I've created a page called "home" I want to put a widget only there.
So, what is the code I have to use to put the widget only in these page?
Screen shot 2015-09-10 at 3.48.10 AM.webp

Last edited:
This must be a very SuperNoob question but I can not find the reply :oops:
What's the location of the custom node pages?
I've created a page called "home" I want to put a widget only there.
So, what is the code I have to use to put the widget only in these page?
View attachment 116487
There is no?
Code:
<div id="content" class=
On the page source?

Does anyone know where I can find a widget import for a Carousel?

I've searched and there isn't even a Carousel mod on the site except for one.

I am trying to add 2 separate feeds in one block without tabs and cant get it to work. Is this even possible? @xfrocks

Both have same "Widget Group" name. The only settings that are different is the URL.
feed01.webp

The outcome:
feed02.webp

Last edited:
Nevermind guys. I was confused. Apparently what I thought was a "carousel" was actually nothing more than notices. I had thought it was called a carousel because that's what someone told me. Anyways I got it to work without issue.

Hello knowledgeable ppl,
I have a small php code that "should" recover the status of my game server and display it.

I'd like to put this in a widget, so I tried using add widget, [Advanced] Callback PHP.
But I get this error, what am I doing wrong please ? TY.

php_call.webp

That's even old :D
This the latest version: [bd] Widget Framework v2.6.0 (BETA)
Hello, I've been testing with this version (2.6.0 BETA), but seems there is a CSS problem with a widget and the responsive design:
same in my test board and localhost with default template:
1.gif

This is the same widget in @Ridemonkey dot com (perfect and without issue):

2.gif

I still can not find the piece of code to fix it.
--
Confirmed!
After install the version 2.5.9 everything works perfect. there is a small css issue with that widget in the version 2.6.0 beta.
edit: here the gif with the perfect version:
3.gif

Last edited:
The expression is correct. In order for it to work, you have to use the position "forum_view" btw. Are you sure you have it correctly? See my attachment

Heya @xfrocks - great add-on man, thank you.

Based on an older post of yours where a guy asked about showing specific widgets for specific sub-forums (err, nodes) - you posted an attachment that showed that using this would accomplish what he needed: $forum['node_id'] == 14 and forum_view as position.

My question is going one step further. How do I get a specific widget to show for a specific node and all its child nodes? I have an section of my forum for band forums (parent node) that includes official bands (child nodes). I'd like to enable the widget for the parent and all the child nodes also show that widget - which using $forum['node_id'] == 14 doesn't seem to accomplish.

I know I can use in_array($forum['node_id'], array(x, y, z)) but I have a loooot of child nodes so that would be tedious if I can avoid it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ah ha, I found it on your FAQ page (I had looked, but overlooked). For anyone checking this in the future the solution is:

$forum['parent_node_id'] == <category-id>

Does anyone know how to get the "new posts" sidebar with widget framework?

I see recent replies but there is no new posts widget as far as I can see.

Top Bottom