Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Thanks, I determined it was cta_featuredthreads_featured (from my news portal add-on)

I still need to know the syntax to exclude all pages but a single one. I wish there was a guide on this.

Please provide the syntax if someone would be gracious enough.

Thank you. :)
Just put cta_featuredthreads_featured into the Position box for that widget and the widget will only show on that page.

I need to know for other purposes. I'll wait on someone else. Thanks.
You already have your answer. You exclude all pages except the one you want a widget to appear in by putting the template name of the single page you want the widget to appear on in the Position box for that widget. So in the case of showing a widget on your home page only, you would put cta_featuredthreads_featured into the Position box.

You already have your answer. You exclude all pages except the one you want a widget to appear in by putting the template name of the single page you want the widget to appear on in the Position box for that widget. So in the case of showing a widget on your home page only, you would put cta_featuredthreads_featured into the Position box.

Your right it's fine. I only wanted to know for informational purposes. I had an issue positioning a module to a certain position and only doing it on the homepage and not the forum_list page. Thanks.

@Martok @xfrocks I'm using Widget Framework 2.6.0-dev and it works great, except I added two widgets to "hook:ad_below_content" and they show up on every page. I want them to only show *below* the forum list on the home/index page. I already tried "forum_list" and then they don't display at all. Help please! :)

@Martok @xfrocks I'm using Widget Framework 2.6.0-dev and it works great, except I added two widgets to "hook:ad_below_content" and they show up on every page. I want them to only show *below* the forum list on the home/index page. I already tried "forum_list" and then they don't display at all. Help please! :)
As far As know, if you use the hook position it will appear on all pages with that hook. I don't know if you can be more specific than that. You may be able to use the expression box to do so but I have never used them, only sidebar positions.

I no longer use Widget Framework so can't help further.

How do I change the font size in a sidebar? I have this (Top Topics) and want to make it bigger, possibly with a different colour too:

Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 16.47.10.webp

I know you change the title at least. I use this in the widget's "Title" field and it works great:

Code:
<span style="font-size:17px;font-weight:bold;color:black;">Recent Albums | </span><a href="index.php?gallery/new-albums"><span style="font-size:17px;font-weight:bold;color:#0099ff;">View All</span></a>

Obviously style it to your desire and change/remove the links. :D

Can anyone tell me how to write an expression for a widget to only show to a few select users based on User ID?

I know that if I want to just show it to user ID 100 I would write it like this: $visitor['user_id'] == 100

What if I want to show it to users 100, 200, and 300? I'm not sure of the syntax. Thank you.

I have a custom recent thread side column widget and want to adjust the width of its thread previews. I can change the width of thread previews for the whole site using the css below, but I can't figure out how to do so only in a specific widget. If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

.xenPreviewTooltip { width: 300px; }

Can anyone tell me how to write an expression for a widget to only show to a few select users based on User ID?

I know that if I want to just show it to user ID 100 I would write it like this: $visitor['user_id'] == 100

What if I want to show it to users 100, 200, and 300? I'm not sure of the syntax. Thank you.
This might work:
in_array($visitor['user_id'], array(100,200,300))

Can there be an option to display users alphabetically in MEMBERS ONLINE NOW (wf_widget_online_users template?) instead of by login time?

Top Bottom