Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Keep getting this error:

Code:
#0 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/UsersStaff.php(58): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/offtopic/...', 58, Array)
#1 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(668): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_UsersStaff->_render(Array, 'member_notable', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(352): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'member_notable', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#3 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(264): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('member_notable', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), '\n\t<div class="s...')
#4 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(87): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('member_notable', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#5 [internal function]: WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('member_notable', '\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n<ul c...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#6 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#7 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'member_notable')
#8 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#9 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(123): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#10 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#11 /home/offtopic/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#12 /home/offtopic/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#13 {main}

Where can I find the ultimate guide in how to set up a widget page?

I don't understand much of the column sizes and the positions and sizes tells me absolutely nothing even after many hours playing around with them.

widget page.webp

widget page 2.webp

Adding the following to the wf_default_EXTRA.css template will resolve it:

Code:
.prefix {
margin-top: 0px;
}

By default the top and bottom margins are set to -1 so changing top to 0 will space the list out a little more, but it will show the full prefix.

I've tried searching this thread but I can't seem to figure out how to change the font-sizes as shown below.

So, I've modified my sidebar.css file how I like it, but how do I increase the font-sizes for the content inside of the widget blocks? I can see that it's inheriting font-size, but where is it inheriting from? Thanks in advance.

upload_2015-1-14_17-44-14.webp

I've come across a super annoying situation where adding a widget will seemly randomly hide another widget. I can't figure it out. Seems to only affect certain advanced html widgets.

For Threads renderer, it is not possible because calculating paging for threads is tricky and doesn't work all the time. Maybe sometime soon.

Hi @xfrocks,
have you thought about integrating pagination? :D
Right now we may switch to another AddOn to get pagination features on the homepage...
but we don't like to change... I hope you've got something in the pipeline?

@xfrocks I'm having an issue with the "profile posts" widget, calling gravatar avatars without ssl. So the one tiny avatar from gravatar in this widget is the only thing breaking the padlock for us. Elsewhere on the site, XF uses SSL for gravatars... Is this a XF issue?
Have you just enable SSL recently? I think the widget is cached. I use XenForo method for avatars so if it works in other places, it should work in widget.
I'm getting the same issue, with the Threads renderer.
Despite visiting with https scheme, WF is delivering gravatar img src from www.gravatar.com instead of https://secure.gravatar.com and causing incomplete SSL page loads.

Hey
Now i have the problem:
is framework aktiv and i use, for emample, "conversation"
ists load and load and load

Zwischenablage03.webp

and nothing happens!

wehen i deaktive framework its work.
Any idea?
Thank.
Greetings Jo

@xfrocks is it possible to add multiple expressions at the same time in the expression field? I've tried to comma seperate two different expressions (one to show a widget in forum x,y,z and only show it to usergroup x) but this resulted in a long list of server errors :)

Thanks man

After upgrading to 1.4.4 today, I am getting this error every few minutes.

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '!' -library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:1
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:47 AM
How do I resolve this?

I don't want the sidebar to appear on a particular page and have added this to the expression of widgets in the 'all' position
$_WidgetFramework_positionCode != 'snog_socialgroups_discussion_list'

However as soon as I add that, I'm getting this error..

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(498) : runtime-created function:2
Generated By: Unknown Account, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(58) "http://www.mysite.co.uk/forum/find-new/5658111/posts"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

@xfrocks is it possible to add multiple expressions at the same time in the expression field? I've tried to comma seperate two different expressions (one to show a widget in forum x,y,z and only show it to usergroup x) but this resulted in a long list of server errors :)

Thanks man
It's possible but use AND or OR not comma :).

Thanks, so these are the two expressions I'd like

XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, 22)
WidgetFramework_positionCode != 'snog_socialgroups_discussion_list'

If I do it like this, I get errors.

Code:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, 22)
OR $_WidgetFramework_positionCode != 'snog_socialgroups_discussion_list'

Last edited:
Top Bottom