Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
uhm oh that was a missunderstanding :/

but also dindt work :(

btw i wanna change max height individual for some blocks

i fixed it buy changeing the html code ..

Code:
height="100%" width="100%"
to
Code:
height="500px" width="100%"

now it looks like:
Code:
<iframe src="https://allaround.cc/tswebviewer/TSViewer.php?config=AllAround_Portal&lang=cs" height="500px" width="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

why 100% is not dynamic?

i fixed it buy changeing the html code ..

Code:
height="100%" width="100%"
to
Code:
height="500px" width="100%"

now it looks like:
Code:
<iframe src="https://allaround.cc/tswebviewer/TSViewer.php?config=AllAround_Portal&lang=cs" height="500px" width="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

why 100% is not dynamic?
Because the actual iframe height itself is set at 150px so 100% is 150px by adjusting the 100% to 500px solves this issue.

I'm having a ******* of a time trying to get a login bar widget , along with the little banners for facebook, google, and twitter logins showing properly. I've tried to copy just about every template and am getting bubkus. Can any of you guys walk me through this please? Thanks.

Also having trouble with my main page threads widget:

View attachment 88657

See how its displaying the avatar on the left but not on the right? I'm not sure if that's the widget or @Waindigo's last post avatar add-on. Thoughts?
Anyone? Bueller? Bueller??

I'm obviously doing something wrong, I thought that the following would mean no sidebar widgets in the forum list:

View attachment 88758

set the display order of the clear widget to 51 and see what it gets you, it should clear any widget with a lower # than itself.
This is exactly the issue.

Generally people use the Clear Sidebar widget to clear the standard sidebar, then use the widgets to 'create' their new sitebar. What you have done here is cleared the standard sidebar and then populated it with the other widgets listed above. By using the All position, those widgets will appear absolutely everywhere on your site. @EQnoble's solution will resolve this currently as the forum_list sidebar will be cleared using the Clear Sidebar widget in the last (highest numbered) position so it carries out its action last.

Personally I'd suggest you choose the templates you want the widgets to appear in rather than using the All position (unless you really want them appearing everywhere).

If you don't understand WF fully, I suggest you read the FAQ here:

https://xfrocks.com/widget-framework/threads/bd-widget-framework-faq.10/

I'm having a ******* of a time trying to get a login bar widget , along with the little banners for facebook, google, and twitter logins showing properly. I've tried to copy just about every template and am getting bubkus. Can any of you guys walk me through this please? Thanks.

Also having trouble with my main page threads widget:

View attachment 88657

See how its displaying the avatar on the left but not on the right? I'm not sure if that's the widget or @Waindigo's last post avatar add-on. Thoughts?

For login widget, you can use the visitor panel.

For the threads widget, it looks good to me though?

Top Bottom