Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
i wonder how people align them in center.... doesn't it make sense to center them all? Pls consider this as a suggestion.. unless there is any technical difficulties

Is there a way to have no title heading? Also, if I use this for an ad to show only to visitors, is there anything additional I need to put in expressions. I tried just pasting this, but no luck:

Code:
$visitor['user_id'] > 0

Is there a way to have no title heading? Also, if I use this for an ad to show only to visitors, is there anything additional I need to put in expressions. I tried just pasting this, but no luck:

Code:
$visitor['user_id'] > 0
You can hide the title using CSS. Your expression looks good, it should work.

I was wondering if this file is safe?

upload/library/WidgetFramework/Template/Trojan.php

I have an earlier version from June and there's no Trojan.php file in there, and I thought it's a strange name to choose for a file.

Thanks for the plugin and support.

I noticed that the RM widget points to the resource thread and not the resource. This can be confusing to newer members or guest view.
Hmm, I have just checked the template, it links to resources, not threads. Can you give me a live link?

I was wondering if this file is safe?

upload/library/WidgetFramework/Template/Trojan.php

I have an earlier version from June and there's no Trojan.php file in there, and I thought it's a strange name to choose for a file.

Thanks for the plugin and support.
Malware will not take that name :D The file is safe, it is used to inject code into XenForo's templates (henced the name).

Hmm, I have just checked the template, it links to resources, not threads. Can you give me a live link?)

Nope you're right. It was real late, I was tired, and all the latest threads in the latest threads box just happened to be resource threads so I got confused in between nodding off. :D

Have a couple of questions for version 2.4.1:

1.) Is there a way to set 'total number of words' to display (in the snippet/excerpt) for the option 'Sidebar with snippet from post'?

2.) Is there a way to prevent the title of the post from getting automatically truncated when selecting options 'Sidebar with snippet from post' or 'Sidebar(avatar, title and one extra line)'?

Have a couple of questions for version 2.4.1:

1.) Is there a way to set 'total number of words' to display (in the snippet/excerpt) for the option 'Sidebar with snippet from post'?

2.) Is there a way to prevent the title of the post from getting automatically truncated when selecting options 'Sidebar with snippet from post' or 'Sidebar(avatar, title and one extra line)'?
Currently no to both questions, sorry.

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid id or tag 'xf_data_wfc_20_hook:message_below' : must use only [a-zA-Z0-9_] in /home/****/public_html/xenforo/library/Zend/Cache.php on line 209

Zend_Cache::throwException() in Zend/Cache/Core.php at line 673
Zend_Cache_Core::_validateIdOrTag() in Zend/Cache/Core.php at line 302
Zend_Cache_Core->load() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 87
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 87
WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->_getMulti() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 28
WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->getCachedWidgets() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 495
WidgetFramework_Core->_loadCachedWidget() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 573
WidgetFramework_Core::loadCachedWidget() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 588
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 338
WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 293
WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsForHook() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 77
WidgetFramework_Listener::template_hook()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in /home/******/public_html/xenforo/internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,thread_view.php at line 1395
include() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 260
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 604
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/********/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13

Need to change the name of the hook. bug when you use widgets within page and use caching

Code:
An exception occurred: Invalid id or tag 'xf_data_wfc_20_hook:message_below' : must use only [a-zA-Z0-9_] in /home/****/public_html/xenforo/library/Zend/Cache.php on line 209

Zend_Cache::throwException() in Zend/Cache/Core.php at line 673
Zend_Cache_Core::_validateIdOrTag() in Zend/Cache/Core.php at line 302
Zend_Cache_Core->load() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 87
XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 87
WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->_getMulti() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 28
WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->getCachedWidgets() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 495
WidgetFramework_Core->_loadCachedWidget() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 573
WidgetFramework_Core::loadCachedWidget() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 588
WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 338
WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 293
WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsForHook() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 77
WidgetFramework_Listener::template_hook()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in /home/******/public_html/xenforo/internal_data/templates/S.7,L.1,thread_view.php at line 1395
include() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 260
XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 119
XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 604
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/********/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13

Need to change the name of the hook. bug when you use widgets within page and use caching
Nice catch. Will be fixed in the next version.

can some one explain me this please i do not understand whats x,y,x means? i need to block user groups form some widgets.
Code:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, x)
OR XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, y)
OR XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, z)

can some one explain me this please i do not understand whats x,y,x means? i need to block user groups form some widgets.
Code:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, x)
OR XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, y)
OR XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, z)
x, y, z should be replaced with the user group ids of the user groups that you want to check against. For example, if you want to block user group Registered (id 2) from seeing a widget, you can use this

PHP:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, 2) == false

x, y, z should be replaced with the user group ids of the user groups that you want to check against. For example, if you want to block user group Registered (id 2) from seeing a widget, you can use this

PHP:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, 2) == false
Thank you thats help if i want to block 2 or 3 user groups can use like this:
Code:
XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::helperIsMemberOf($visitor, 3,4,1) == false

Is it possible to get this to work with Social Groups by Waindigo? I have tried to add latest posts in the sidebar widget but it does not pull any information.

Thanks.

Top Bottom