Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
i have two blocks(modules) from xenPorta in the sidebar followed by one XFRM widget at the bottom but i really need to push the XFRM widget on top of the two xenPorta blocks.. i have set 1 as display order but since the other two blocks are xenporta blocks it does not work

how can i achieve this?

i have two blocks(modules) from xenPorta in the sidebar followed by one XFRM widget at the bottom but i really need to push the XFRM widget on top of the two xenPorta blocks.. i have set 1 as display order but since the other two blocks are xenporta blocks it does not work

how can i achieve this?
Have you tried negative display order?

I need a Widget of type PHP callback but without wrapper. does anyone know hot it can be done?
Hmm, this is an overlook from my part. It will come next version. In the meantime, you can edit the add-on file to not use wrapper maybe?

You have the share widget in hook:ad_sidebar_bottom, it's likely that the donation page has the share widget by itself. Hence two similar widgets are rendered.

i have a question @xfrocks

by default widget is added under each widget
[widget1]
[widget2]
[widget3]

is it possible to have the widget side by side?
[widget1] [widget2] [widget3]

i was able to display widget side by side using [ advance html without a wrapper ]

However, is it possible to random that widgets side by side?

second refresh of browser
[widget3] [widget1] [widget2]

second refresh of browser
[widget2] [widget3] [widget1]

basically i want the 3 widgets will random order :)

Last edited:
@xfrocks my suggestion also

since RESPONSIVE is very common nowadays
is this possible so that we can choose which widget should be shown only for desktop and
which widget should be shown only for mobile

nnse1f.jpg

Last edited:
Is it possible to add to the poll widget to pull random polls instead of latest? I looked at the widget code, but couldn't quite figure it out.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
i don't know if this has been asked but the widget is always left justified.. how can we center these widgets.. the same holds true for sidebar widgets as well..
supp.webp

Top Bottom