Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Last edited:
@xfrocks Is it possible to stack two widgets next to each other? I want to display the 'Most Liked Threads' and 'Most Recent Posts' right next to each other rather than one after the other. Please see attached image for details. Would this be possible to do?

Edit: Just want this on the forum_list template. Is this something that can be done? Thank you!

Attachments

• xenforo-widgetframework-stack.webp
    xenforo-widgetframework-stack.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I might have set it at one time in the past and done that (can't remember), but I've updated the index for a normal page a while ago.
Still having problems - changed the index to different pages, removed Widget Framework, and all I can say right now is that it works fine without the add-on and strangely with. I'll see if it's a clash with another add-on.
I'm really not sure at all what's causing it.

Last edited:
For those of you using @ExtraLicense add-on Extra Portal http://xenforo.com/community/resources/extra-portal.2321/

YES, you can add widgets. The template you are looking for is

simpleportal_index

This will add it to the sidebar ;)
thx
btw, it's already documented in the thread too:p
Where are the Widget/Block Features?
There are already widget addons so we saw no reason to create yet another which may or may not be compatible with each other.
We suggest to use bd widget framework to provide widgets on your portal page.
We've included several template hooks, to make the widget configuration easier.
You can see the bd widgets live in action on our demo page
Template Hook Names:
  • extraportal_top
  • extraportal_list
  • extraportal_item
  • extraportal_add_content
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/extra-portal.59348/#post-631526

Still having problems - changed the index to different pages, removed Widget Framework, and all I can say right now is that it works fine without the add-on and strangely with. I'll see if it's a clash with another add-on. Quick question - does uninstalling an add-on remove ALL the files? Or does it leave a few behind? (noob here)
Currently have it enabled on my WIP site JustGame, (User "auth" password "TheProject") if you want to see. I'm really not sure at all what's causing it.
Fixed - Seems I did indeed set a widget page to an index page ages ago. I simply created a new widget page, made it the index page, then unset it. Then deleted it.
Can any changes be made for that? As in, it unsets the index page on deletion. Caused me a little bit of a headache.

Fixed - Seems I did indeed set a widget page to an index page ages ago. I simply created a new widget page, made it the index page, then unset it. Then deleted it.
Can any changes be made for that? As in, it unsets the index page on deletion. Caused me a little bit of a headache.
Yeah, thanks for the confirmation. This is indeed a problem with the add-on, will be fixed.

@xfrocks Is it possible to stack two widgets next to each other? I want to display the 'Most Liked Threads' and 'Most Recent Posts' right next to each other rather than one after the other. Please see attached image for details. Would this be possible to do?

Edit: Just want this on the forum_list template. Is this something that can be done? Thank you!

Anybody who can do this please PM me. I am ready to pay for your services. Thank you!

Top Bottom