Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Guys, since last update of XF my users online widged is bugged...it says only ,,online_now_x_members_y_guests_z,, nothing else...does anyone know how can I fix this?

Guys, since last update of XF my users online widged is bugged...it says only ,,online_now_x_members_y_guests_z,, nothing else...does anyone know how can I fix this?
are you running the latest version of widget framework?

Found another bug with the addon, can't permanently delete new threads, again error, when disabled it's fine...

Both are latest, here is the error :

Server Error
Argument 1 passed to WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread::_discussionPostDelete() must be an array, none given, called in /home4/anytopix/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php on line 750 and defined

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in WidgetFramework/Extend/DataWriter/Discussion/Thread.php at line 12
  2. WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_Discussion_Thread->_discussionPostDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 750
  3. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postDelete() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1767
  4. XenForo_DataWriter->delete() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1643
  5. XenForo_Model_Thread->deleteThread() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 1139
  6. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionDelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  7. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  8. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/anytopix/public_html/index.php at line 13

I am confuse. I have one MOD that do includes sidebars... I installed, and the sidebars are nowhere, not in the widget list also. I am confuse. Why are they gone with widget framework enabled?

I mean so many Xenforo owners use this, but this framework ends up incompatible with add-on sidebars? That's just great :(

Last edited:
New problem with Xenforo 1.2:

I installed the addon on a site after migrating from Xf 1.1 to 1.2. When I want to add a new widget with the renderer Advanced Template it doesn't change the fields to the proper fields (e.g. Template name), neither in Firefox nor in Opera, with Xf 1.1 this was flawless.

To add such a widget I first have to save it with the correct renderer, then reload it and fill the specific fields like Template name

Hi @xfrocks - I've sort of perused this thread and tried to find references for discussions regarding the caching mechanism. In my forum I actually don't have any caching enabled (yet) but noticed earlier today that the "Threads" widget would not update even though there were new threads/posts.

Oddly enough it was working fine (updating live it seemed) yesterday when I installed it. Now it is not updating.

Is the cache supposed to update at some regular interval?

I did go back and save each widget again and that seemed to be showing the latest posts/threads now.

Thanks for this addon!

New problem with Xenforo 1.2:

I installed the addon on a site after migrating from Xf 1.1 to 1.2. When I want to add a new widget with the renderer Advanced Template it doesn't change the fields to the proper fields (e.g. Template name), neither in Firefox nor in Opera, with Xf 1.1 this was flawless.

To add such a widget I first have to save it with the correct renderer, then reload it and fill the specific fields like Template name
Reload your browser.
Clear cache.
It's js file not being reloaded.

Is there a way to have a global sidebar on every page?
On the addon adding widget page:

There are three types of positions:
- The "all" position will make the widget show up in the sidebar of all pages.
- Or you can input a comma separated list of templates that need the widget. Popular templates: forum_list (the index page), forum_view (the individual forum page), thread_view (the thread page).
- Or you can input a comma separated list in the format of "hook:hook_name" to render the widget directly to the hook. For example: "hook:page_container_content_top" will make the widget visible at the top of the page, on every page.

You can browse the site with templates and hooks information here.

Top Bottom