[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download

xfrocks

xfrocks submitted a new resource:

[bd] Widget Framework (version 1.1) - People love widgets

[bd] Widget Framework
People love widgets

[INSTALLATION]
1. Upload files and directories inside `upload` to XenForo's root directory. Select "Merge" for everything if you are asked
2. Import the .xml file using XenForo addon importer
3. Enjoy

[WIDGETS]
Currently, the addon is packed with the following widgets:
1. Clear Sidebar
2. Staff Online Now
3. Members Online Now
4. Forum Statistics
5. Share This Page
6. Users. 2 modes: order by register_date or message_count
7. Threads. 4 modes: New...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to get the framework working with categories as pages as it doesn't seem to be at the moment??

Is it possible to get the framework working with categories as pages as it doesn't seem to be at the moment??
Sorry I don't understand your question? You mean category (a node type)? You want to display widgets in category page?

xfrocks,
is it possible now to have a plain html block yet? I want to put a 300x250 banner on the sidebar without border, frame, etc.

Sorry I don't understand your question? You mean category (a node type)? You want to display widgets in category page?

I'm using Jake Bunce's use nodes as tabs, each category is a tab and I've set the option in Node & Forum list to create pages for Categories so when you click on a tab it will will only show the category and forums for it. That's where I can't seem to get the framework working.

If you're still unsure what I'm meaning then I can convo you a login for our dev site :).

I'm using Jake Bunce's use nodes as tabs, each category is a tab and I've set the option in Node & Forum list to create pages for Categories so when you click on a tab it will will only show the category and forums for it. That's where I can't seem to get the framework working.

If you're still unsure what I'm meaning then I can convo you a login for our dev site :).
If you want to display widgets in that page, just use the "all" position or you can use "category_view" as one of your positions.

Well, i upgrade to 1.1, created a birthday widget but nothing shows.

Renderer: birthday
Limit: 4
Title: Today's Birthdays
Position: forum_list
Display Order: 4

It's active, other widgets work, but no birthdays, and i have 2 users that should show

Well, i upgrade to 1.1, created a birthday widget but nothing shows.

Renderer: birthday
Limit: 4
Title: Today's Birthdays
Position: forum_list
Display Order: 4

It's active, other widgets work, but no birthdays, and i have 2 users that should show
Please check users' option to make sure they don't hide birthdays. If you are positive about that, send me a message with your site url and admin account, I will come by and check

Please check users' option to make sure they don't hide birthdays. If you are positive about that, send me a message with your site url and admin account, I will come by and check

I checked and the dummy user i created has the flags to show the birthday infos, still no joy. Thanks for the offer but i can't give you access, customer has kind of sensitive informations there, i'll try to troubleshoot it more.

I checked and the dummy user i created has the flags to show the birthday infos, still no joy. Thanks for the offer but i can't give you access, customer has kind of sensitive informations there, i'll try to troubleshoot it more.
If you have just created the user (after the widget is setup), the widget is probably cached (refreshed every 6 hours). Go to the widget edit page, change something (like the limit) and save it.

Sorry to be a nuisance but have another wee problem, have searched through the old thread on this but couldn't find anything on it.

Have a html widget (wrapped) with 2 tabs, both contain iframes but it displays the iframe content from tab 2 below tab 1 instead of bring up the content when the second tab is clicked. I've tried putting div's, <td> around it but it keeps occurring.

Sorry to be a nuisance but have another wee problem, have searched through the old thread on this but couldn't find anything on it.

Have a html widget (wrapped) with 2 tabs, both contain iframes but it displays the iframe content from tab 2 below tab 1 instead of bring up the content when the second tab is clicked. I've tried putting div's, <td> around it but it keeps occurring.
I created 2 widgets with <iframe /> and they work just fine. Can you copy and paste the content of your 2 widgets?

Top Bottom