Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Is there a way to remove post new thread (or edit/update the location it goes to)? I keep getting an error because post new thread is going to a location we don't have on the site.

I am using Feed Reader renderer to show various feeds on random.
So, I want to put the Analytics code into the wf_widget_feed_reader template, so every time the widget loads, a pageview GA event is triggered ?

What I currently have is
Code:
<xen:if hascontent="true">
<script type='text/javascript'>
gtag('event', '{xen:raw $entry.link}', {
  'event_category': 'Feed Reader',
  'event_label': 'https://mywebsite.com{$requestPaths.requestUri}',
  'event_value': 1
});
</script>

@xfrocks is there a template conditional based on widget ID ?
Ideally, I would like the action field in GA event to be populated based on which feed is showing.

So in this case, conditionals like below would replace the {xen:raw $entry.link} line from the javascript snippet above.

Code:
<xen:if is="{$widget_id} == 11">Feed A (Channel Title)</xen:if>
<xen:if is="{$widget_id} == 12">Feed B (Channel Title)</xen:if>

I upgraded to 2.6.6, but although on PHP 7.2 I got too many errors, sidebar going blank, so I reverted back to 2.5.9 (still on XF 1.5.24)

Last edited:
^^

Found them after dumping the template variables from inside of wf_widget_feed_reader template, by using {xen:helper dump, $widget}

The conditional is
Code:
<xen:if is="{$widget.widget_id} == 11">Feed A</xen:if>

I replaced {xen:raw $entry.link} with {xen:raw $widget.title} and all is well now :)

I hope it helps others.

I couldn't locate this in app or discussion but maybe I missed it. Any way to display a list of members of a specific usergroup? For instance, we'd want to display all (or some) of our premium members...

Top Bottom