Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
On forum_list, I have New Posts widget. When a thread has been updated, but not yet viewed, the title is in bold. However, the same widget used everywhere else doesn't have the bold title.

I'd like all unviewed titles to be bold throughout, if possible. If not, I'd like to remove the bold throughout.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have a small problem with a conditional statement. I created a profile field with checkboxes (ID=sidebar), where users can tick which widget should be disabled. A few times a day, I get the following PHP notice in my adminCP:

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: sidebar - library/WidgetFramework/Helper/Conditional.php(20) : eval()'d code:2
Generated By: *USERNAME*, Today at 3:24 PM

Stack Trace
#0 /***/library/WidgetFramework/Helper/Conditional.php(20) : eval()'d code(2): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/***...', 2, Array)
#1 /***/library/WidgetFramework/Helper/Conditional.php(20): eval()
#2 /***/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(581): WidgetFramework_Helper_Conditional::test('{$visitor.user_...', '$__output = '';...', Array)
#3 /***/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php(665): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_testConditional(Array, Array)
#4 /***/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(519): WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#5 /***/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(481): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidget(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#6 /***/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(448): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgets(Array, 'forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#7 /***/library/WidgetFramework/Core.php(327): WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Object(_WidgetFramework_ArrayOfString))
#8 /***/library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(133): WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor('forum_list', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#9 /***/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render('forum_list', '\n\t\n\n\n\n\n\n\t\n\n\n\n\t\n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#10 /***/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(195): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_post_r...', Array, 'forum_list')
#11 /***/library/XenForo/Template/Public.php(110): XenForo_Template_Abstract->render()
#12 /***/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(124): XenForo_Template_Public->render()
#13 /***/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(639): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#14 /***/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#15 /***/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#16 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(27) "https://example.com/forums/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

As conditional, I use e. g.
PHP:
!{$visitor.customFields.sidebar} == 'server'

The conditional itself works as expected, but generates the above message all the time. Do you know why and how I could fix it?

Upgraded to latest version. SO glad i did a back up.
When i go to add/edit Widgets, i get a blank white page as well as 1/2 messed up Widgets on the forum.

error log: [08-Feb-2018 23:51:31 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ',' or ';' in /home/user5/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/UserFollow.php on line 5

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ',' or ';' - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/UserFollow.php:5

Now to waste a half a day for a restore :D

Last edited:
Hello,

I am getting a huge error >

An exception occurred: file_put_contents(/var/www/html/internal_data/WidgetFramework/cache/forum/list/pc13/slock/7.bin): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php on line 277
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_put_contents() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 277
  3. WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->_file_setCache() in WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php at line 118
  4. WidgetFramework_Model_Cache->setCache() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 639
  5. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->_acquireLock() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 723
  6. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 486
  7. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidget() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 441
  8. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgets() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 408
  9. WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 291
  10. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 125
  11. WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
  12. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  13. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
  14. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  15. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 124
  16. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
  17. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  18. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/index.php at line 13
I cannot open my forums section and its really annoying me. Please help :(

Thanks.

Try disabling your addons. You can disable add-ons via the library/config.php. Simply add this line of code at the end:

Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = false;

Then see if you can access your site.

Anyone know how I can change the link of the widget title? The Online Users template wf_widget_online_users contains the content of the widget, but not the title and corresponding link of the widget title. I'm trying to change the xen:link online and add parameter for type=registered. Should be simple but can't seem to work out where to modify it.

Anyone know how I can change the link of the widget title? The Online Users template wf_widget_online_users contains the content of the widget, but not the title and corresponding link of the widget title. I'm trying to change the xen:link online and add parameter for type=registered. Should be simple but can't seem to work out where to modify it.
Have you tried updating the phrases?

Hello,

I am getting a huge error >

An exception occurred: file_put_contents(/var/www/html/internal_data/WidgetFramework/cache/forum/list/pc13/slock/7.bin): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Cache.php on line 277
I cannot open my forums section and its really annoying me. Please help :(

Thanks.

Did you get rid of this error ?
Thanks.

Upgraded to latest version. SO glad i did a back up.
When i go to add/edit Widgets, i get a blank white page as well as 1/2 messed up Widgets on the forum.

error log: [08-Feb-2018 23:51:31 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ',' or ';' in /home/user5/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/UserFollow.php on line 5

ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ',' or ';' - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/UserFollow.php:5

Now to waste a half a day for a restore :D
I'm getting this same error on a fresh install of XF 1.5.16

Dumb question (sorry in advance). How would I go about adding widgets to a custom template? Is there a simple way to do it?

Anyone else have this problem?

I have multiple new threads widgets in a group "tabs" but instead of stacking nicely within the sidebar they are in one big long line protruding the sidebar.

Last edited:
Anyone else have this problem?

I have multiple new threads widgets in a group "tabs" but instead of stacking nicely within the sidebar they are in one big long line protruding the sidebar.

I had the same issue and on my case I had to disable the Defer JS addon.
If you have that, maybe that's a good starting point to identify the problem

Top Bottom