Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Well he promised me an update in a few days on another addon, that was like 3-4 months ago but I only bought a months worth of support

Don't set it to Yes or No. Leave it to blank/unselected:

View attachment 124231

That confused me for a long time also!
I have the same issues as the other poster. I am trying to get non-sticky and sticky threads to show and no matter which option I set, I can't have both

On mine:
if I don't set it, Sticky Threads do not show
If set to Yes: only Sticky Threads appear
If Set to No: Then only non sticky threads appear

Anyone know how I can get both to show?

It would be cool to get a reply by @xfrocks if he is still working on this AddOn.

Since he updated the API AddOn recently he's still doing some work. :)

Did someone manage to get "sidebar_new_posts" template to work on pages other than forum_list? I want to use XenForo's built-in New Posts sidebar block since it was designed better than Widget Framework's shipped one. But I couldn't seem to get it to show any data on pages other than forum_list. The block title would show, but no recent posts would appear.

EDIT: I ended up modifying the template used for the Widget Framework's shipped one to make it look the exact same as XenForo's built-in. Well, I pretty much just had to copy all the stuff from XenForo's template to WF's template and changed some unusable variables as necessary. So yeah, it works fine on all pages that have sidebars now.

Last edited:
This is driving me nuts, i'm really dissapointed by xfrocks! :( This isn't the first time he is not responding at all.

Does anyone else have the problems with 2.6.2 or was someone be able to fix it? I would even pay for a bugfix! I really would love to have my sidebar back (like i NEED it back ASAP), my users are freaking out.

This is driving me nuts, i'm really dissapointed by xfrocks! :( This isn't the first time he is not responding at all.

Does anyone else have the problems with 2.6.2 or was someone be able to fix it? I would even pay for a bugfix! I really would love to have my sidebar back (like i NEED it back ASAP), my users are freaking out.
Just use 2.6.0

Oh well.. Sounds like there are lots of issues with that version, so I guess I'll just stick with this 2.5.9. It works just fine with XenForo 1.5.5 anyway O.o

Does anyone know why my New Post widget don't properly align the text?

http://i.imgur.com/QW4I23O.png
Did you use WF's built-in Threads > Latest Replies mode? If yes, I also had that issue. But I modified the template to use XF's "sidebar_new_posts" template since it aligns better and also has the node name (check my homepage if necessary - pretty much the exact same as used in forum_list of this forums).

Did you use WF's built-in Threads > Latest Replies mode? If yes, I also had that issue. But I modified the template to use XF's "sidebar_new_posts" template since it aligns better and also has the node name (check my homepage if necessary - pretty much the exact same as used in forum_list of this forums).
@Russ from PixelExit helped me with my issue since I'm using Flat Awesome+. :) Everything looks awesome now.

Reactions: rdn
I created a widget but I'm unsure how to make it show to all users, also unregistered users.

At the moment I use this expression "$visitor['user_id'] > 0" and this is only shown to registered users.

How do you make a widget not display for certain usergroup?

I know these exists for display - but I am looking for an inverse of this.

$visitor['user_id'] > 0 -- means: show the widget for logged in users only.

XenForo_Template_Helper_Core::callHelper('ismemberof', array($visitor,3)) -- means: show the widget for users of user group #3 only.

@xfrocks - Any idea?

Last edited:
Hi! I'm having this when I try to Install. I think that first attempt to install this did failed somehow and messed everything. I've to tried look 'WF_WidgetPage' from database but I cant find it. Can I run some kind of MySQL checker or something?

Code:
Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'WF_WidgetPage' for key 'PRIMARY'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 177
WidgetFramework_Installer::installCustomized() in WidgetFramework/Installer.php at line 77
WidgetFramework_Installer::install() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 211
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in ***/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom