Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Thank you!!! The avatars now work - but the username is still wrong :(
The avatar matches the wrong username - So UserA posted the last reply, but the sidebar says "UserB" and it also shows "UserB-Avatar".

At what WF versions did the version ID format change from 3-digit to 7-digit? This has caused a compatibility break in some add-ons which attempt to support both 2.5 and 2.6. Using the 3-digit comparison against 102 (the version stated as starting 2.6), the 7-digits used in the release of 2.5.9 on this thread incorrectly inform add-ons that it is a 2.6 version. Those add-ons now need to post notices that they only work with WF up to a certain version, and that WF should not be installed/updated until they post a compatibility update.

Well - maybe I checked ad the wrong place? I am using XF 1.5.14 - and mouseover of the plugin shows the ID (see attachments).

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-10 um 12.34.06.webp
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-10 um 12.34.06.webp
    9 KB · Views: 28
Hi i get the this error but i don't know why, can someone help me out?
XenForo 1.5.14
[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.3-BETA22

Code:
Fehlerinformation
Argument 1 passed to WidgetFramework_Listener::_markTemplateToProcess() must be an instance of XenForo_ControllerResponse_View, instance of stdClass given, called in /library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php on line 326 - library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php:318

Stapelverfolgung
#0 /library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(326): WidgetFramework_Listener::_markTemplateToProcess(Object(stdClass))
#1 /library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php(258): WidgetFramework_Listener::_markTemplateToProcess(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View))
#2 /library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): WidgetFramework_Listener::front_controller_pre_view(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Rss), Array)
#3 /library/XenForo/FrontController.php(155): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#4 /index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Benötigter Status
Array
(
    [url] => https://anzah.games/media/index.rss
    [_GET] => Array
        (
        )

[_POST] => Array
        (
        )

)

@xfrocks Can you please give us an update to unblock upgrading from XF1.5 to XF2.0?
There are a few ways to do that, easiest way is probably just uninstall the add-on before upgrading. The data in those table is not going to be reusable anyway. As a backup, you can always export the widgets before uninstalling.

Is this becoming a more broad problem?
Yes, unfortunately :(

Reactions: rdn
I think the issue has actually been encountered even when the addon is completely uninstalled prior to upgrading. But I haven't tried it yet - it might not be an issue with all addons
No, If you uninstall the add-on it removes the table. I tried that.

No, If you uninstall the add-on it removes the table. I tried that.

Uninstalling this add on did not work for me.

I uninstalled (uninstalled EVERYTHING down to default) it and still get the upgrade failure. I had to upload a full site copy from a week past in order to get past the upgrade failure. I've tried twice too, removed the addon and all its files, no luck.

If I find a fix I will update this post.

Attachments

• what..webp
    what..webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 26
Uninstalling this add on did not work for me.

I uninstalled (uninstalled EVERYTHING down to default) it and still get the upgrade failure. I had to upload a full site copy from a week past in order to get past the upgrade failure. I've tried twice too, removed the addon and all its files, no luck.

If I find a fix I will update this post.
Try Beta 3, From what I've read that should fix the problem because it will rename the tables.

I'm using latest WF BETA-22 version.

The Widget of "Threads" Type is not displayed in front-end no matter what ever options I try with. Was able to create simple HTML text widget. Attached an image of widget configuration.

I tried e'thing: "all", "hook:...." positions etc..

In earlier version, the TABBED version of widgets not working.... it always shown "Loading....."

Wondering if there are any fixes to above issues.....

Attachments

• Edit Widget   Admin CP   Anna   Keskustelu.webp
    Edit Widget Admin CP Anna Keskustelu.webp
    54.1 KB · Views: 14
Hello I'm facing issue with Tabbes widgets in sidebar. Attached screenshot any ideas?

When I click on second and third tab, first time it's OK. But, when I click on it again it displays only TAB titles second time as shown in the image.

Attachments

• multiple_tabs.webp
    multiple_tabs.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 13
Well, looks like this finally broke, at least for me, in 1.5.15a. It's been a good run.

E: Realised I was not on the GitHub version, trying this now. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom