Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Hi! Firstly, thanks for the great addon.

I'm having a problem setting the session activity details for my widget page index homepage. Members viewing the homepage show up as "Viewing unknown page" in the /online/ member list. In my addon I just added the following function:

PHP:
   /**
     * Session activity details.
     * @see XenForo_Controller::getSessionActivityDetailsForList()
     */
    public static function getSessionActivityDetailsForList(array $activities)
    {
        return new XenForo_Phrase ('phrase');
    }

Just wondering if anyone knows how to achieve the same thing for my widget page index homepage.
Which version are you on?

It appears as css error on top of page, shown only when:
1. Debug mode is enabled
2. Using PHP 7.1

See this: http://php.net/manual/en/migration71.other-changes.php
In XenForo 1.5.9 all calculations in templates that use style properties have been changed to convert strings to numbers using new function intval()
Thanks for the info, all instances of this has been fixed. New version should be available soon.

Now time to check other add-ons of mine for this issue :cautious:

I'm stuck with the "browse the site with templates and hooks information hooks information" on my forum... am I missing something on how to get it go away ?

Edit: The "add widget" button was inserting itself inside of a <script> tag. I figured this was from the template I'm using, switched to default style and I saw that red disable button.

Last edited:
I'm getting this problem when trying to import a widget for a themehouse theme.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: unserialize(): Error at offset 1632 of 1891 bytes - library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php:251
Generated By: Hector, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'unserialize(): ...', '/var/www/*', 251, Array)
#1 /var/www/*/public_html/forum/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php(251): unserialize('a:10:{s:4:"html...')
#2 /var/www/*/public_html/forum/library/WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php(512): WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->importFromFile('/tmp/phpfMUtak', NULL, 0)
#3 /var/www/*/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionImport()
#4 /var/www/*/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /var/www/*/public_html/forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(57) "http://*/forum/admin.php?widgets/import"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["widgets/import"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }

I updated to the latest beta and it still occurs, has anyone come across this error, or anyone able to help with it?

Hey! @xfrocks , is there a way to display the listed thread's forum name when using the Threads widget renderer?
I am only managing to display the $thread.node_id

Must I make a helper to use this id and fetch the node name from the db?

Cheers!

P.S. I'm using widget framework version 2.5.9.

Hi, maybe you can help me with this error when i import a widget of audentio´s style https://xenforo.com/community/resources/configuring-rekt-homepage.4202/
I´ve installed your latest version and audentio said it´s a WF problem.
It´s in all my installations the same error, online or offline.

Thank´s for your help.

Code:
ErrorException: unserialize(): Error at offset 1632 of 1891 bytes - library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php:59
Generiert durch: BT012SS, Vor 46 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'unserialize(): ...', '/home/www/doc/2...', 59, Array)
#1 /forum/library/WidgetFramework/Model/Widget.php(59): unserialize('a:10:{s:4:"html...')
#2 /forum/library/WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php(274): WidgetFramework_Model_Widget->importFromFile('/tmp/php4uuz8l', 0)
#3 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionImport()
#4 /forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /forum/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://www/admin.php?widgets/import"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["widgets/import"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Same error, did anyone ever figure out what this was?

I've been using this add-on forever and love it. I have an issue now and hope someone here might have a suggestion to repair.

I am running XF 1.3.5 (I know it's time to upgrade) and can't find which version of Widget Framework I am using (but know it's been a couple of years).

Onto my problem...

I decided to delete some add-ons I had turned off for months. After I did it, all the header/titles for my sidebar widgets disappeared as did the rules around each. I use UI.X as my style.

Here's what it looks like now...

sidebar.webp

However, the sidebar looks right on the Shoutbox page...

chat-sidebar.webp

My site is gotitans.com if that helps. Any suggestions appreciated.

Last edited:
Hey, Gemma. Thanks so much for your reply.

I see it now. It's 2.6.0-dev.

I've not tried reinstalling. Think that's a good place to start?

EDIT: My host must have tried upgrading it as I see the version here is 2.5.9

Last edited:
I've already wrote over the files on the server. But didn't reinstall the add-on itself.

I did turn it off and the sidebar on every page but the front page went away.

Last edited:
Top Bottom