Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
I'm not quite understanding the positions of the widgets. I am wanting the Members Online Plus directly under "Members Online Now" but I can't seem to accomplish it. It's currently just at the bottom.

s3925xy00R25.png

s3949xy00R49.png

s3916xy00R16.png

I'm not quite understanding the positions of the widgets. I am wanting the Members Online Plus directly under "Members Online Now" but I can't seem to accomplish it. It's currently just at the bottom.
You can't mingle Widget Framework widgets with the built-in widgets in the sidebar. If you want full control over their order, you'll have to use the "Clear Sidebar" widget to reset the default sidebar's arrangement, then order the rest of the widgets as you want them.

You can't mingle Widget Framework widgets with the built-in widgets in the sidebar. If you want full control over their order, you'll have to use the "Clear Sidebar" widget to reset the default sidebar's arrangement, then order the rest of the widgets as you want them.

You are awesome, thanks! I think there should be a way we can have an option to select "Move Up/Down" as needed instead of deleting them to place them in a different order.

Last edited:
How many of you are running the Widget Framework beta on here without any issues?

I'm running the latest version from the website and as far as I can tell, I've not had any issues. Now, I can say that the direct download from here does cause problems with installation and server errors.

I am currently using in_array($forum['node_id'], array(73,74,75)) to show a banner in "above hook" position of a forum. How could i accomplish this with a category? I seemed to have exhausted my efforts in getting the right formula for using a category id instead of forum id.

There has to be an easy way to do this...

Hi all! Thanks in advance for your response!

I installed the Beta 16 version today. I did a clean install by deleting the previous version (was that a mistake?) and the install seemed to go fine, however, the widgets are not showing up on the front end. I can configure them on the backend just fine, but the widgets don't display on the frontend. For example, disabling the "New Posts" widget does not remove it from the sidebar, and adding a new widget does nopt display it.

My site is here: http://www.overlandbound.com/forums/

You can see it seems to be showing the default widgets. I also noticed the "template designer" is not showing for my admin account.

Thank you for your thoughts!

M

Compact view is very nice in the latest version. Just what I need. However it does not respect the "Include $thread.isNew information if thread " setting. Unread thread titles are not bold.

Noticed a bug in 2.6.3 beta 16 in wf_threads.css:
Code:
       .WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads_FullThreadList .message .newIndicator
       {
           {xen:property messageNewIndicator}

margin-right: -{xen:calc '{xen:property content.padding-right} + 5'}px;
       }
With XenForo 1.5.10 calculation shows error message because content.padding-right is a string, not number.

Fixed code:
Code:
       .WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Threads_FullThreadList .message .newIndicator
       {
           {xen:property messageNewIndicator}

margin-right: -{xen:calc 'intval({xen:property content.padding-right}) + 5'}px;
       }

Hi! Firstly, thanks for the great addon.

I'm having a problem setting the session activity details for my widget page index homepage. Members viewing the homepage show up as "Viewing unknown page" in the /online/ member list. In my addon I just added the following function:

PHP:
   /**
     * Session activity details.
     * @see XenForo_Controller::getSessionActivityDetailsForList()
     */
    public static function getSessionActivityDetailsForList(array $activities)
    {
        return new XenForo_Phrase ('phrase');
    }

Just wondering if anyone knows how to achieve the same thing for my widget page index homepage.

Top Bottom