Resource icon

[bd] Widget Framework 2.6.6

No permission to download
Does not work Last Widget Framework 2.4.2 , My Forum XenForo 1.2.2

Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_STRING or... - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php:833
========
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or '{' or '$' - library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php:833
=========
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'WidgetFramework_Option' not found - library/WidgetFramework/Listener.php:40
Looks like some files are corrupted. Have you tried uploading the files again?

I have on
Code:
hook:page_container_content_title_bar
a plain html block.
It is for a welcome message and I want to use it in future for announcements.

But this html block is visible on every page (thread, forum). But I just want it for forum_list, that means just for main page.

How can I do it?

Code:
forum_list, hook:page_container_content_title_bar

I tried this but it did not work.

I have on
Code:
hook:page_container_content_title_bar
a plain html block.
It is for a welcome message and I want to use it in future for announcements.

But this html block is visible on every page (thread, forum). But I just want it for forum_list, that means just for main page.

How can I do it?

Code:
forum_list, hook:page_container_content_title_bar

I tried this but it did not work.
You should only put "hook:page_container_content_title_bar" as your position. Then you can use this in your expression to limit it to the main page only
PHP:
$contentTemplate == 'forum_list'

Thank you, it worked.
You can make your add-on more userfriendly, like for idiots like me but still this is by far one of the best add-ons.

Your expression for one of the widget is causing problem. You may want to review the expressions.

Great @xfrocks !

In expressions i had

in_array($forum['node_id'], array(59))

which was working but thrown the error. Now i changed it to $page['node_id'] == 59

Working without issues now.:)

Last edited:
Mhh strange, now i get the same error calling: undefined variable page. Its working and the widget is called only in node_id 59 but the error messages are flooding my logs.

Mhh strange, now i get the same error calling: undefined variable page. Its working and the widget is called only in node_id 59 but the error messages are flooding my logs.
Which position are you using? Each variable is only available in some certain template, if you use them in different positions, they will throw errors like that.

Top Bottom