• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Announcing Forum Runner - XenForo iPhone/iPad/Android App!

I have a UI suggestion. When you first launch can you have an option to display your favorites instead of the main menu first? I feel like users of your stuff generally click to go to favorites then a forum, this would save a step for most use.

Are you talking about the Android app?

Oh cripes! Reinstalled the iPhone App and now I'm missing an icon on the Forum Runner home screen.
Everything is ok over of forumrunner.net - so, I've no idea here. :eek:

photo.webp

I'll be waiting for an Android UI update, since the current one does not have a homepage like the one found on iPhone.

Are Blackberry devices supported?

Also, if you license the white-label version is it tied to your specific forum/domain?

I'm wondering about doing my own site skin and using the cost saving (from hiring a custom skinner) to get the app for my members.

Cheers,
Shaun :D

I can answer both of those questions for you: no and yes. :)

I'm a very satisfied white-label ForumRunner customer.

Ye it's working now for almost a hour it was down few members started complaining about it earlier today .
A server thing? Usually (99% of the time) it's a "no site coverage at all" kinda deal. Check your logs just in case, might throw some light on it. ;)

Ye i just installed it this morning :) I think few of my members already got Paid version too . Well it's nice application still figuring out things :eek:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Fix issue with users with certain posts-per-page settings causing crash
issues

Yikes, I installed this thing on a 1.0.4 installation and it hosed the CSS...

fail1.webp

Uninstalled it, and all was well...

fail2.webp

FYI.

Yikes, I installed this thing on a 1.0.4 installation and it hosed the CSS...

Uninstalled it, and all was well...

FYI.

Very odd. I just did a install on a 1.0.4 and it worked fine -- I fully vetted it against the latest version before deploying.

We don't modify any templates/css at all.

Is it possible for you to get a dump of the page source with the CSS messed up when FR is installed so we can compare it to the working source to see what might be the issue?

Top Bottom