• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Announcing Forum Runner - XenForo iPhone/iPad/Android App!

I'm afraid I did that on a production site, not a test site, so I can't really do it again. Well, I could, but I am unwilling to do it I should say. Sorry. I'm not sure what it could have been (corrupt/incomplete download or upload? I don't know), but uploading the add-on was definitely the cause.

Actually, it wasn't uploading the add-on that was the problem, it was activating it. I never deleted the files, they're still there. But de-activating the add-on fixed the problem.

On a side note, I have been lulled into a false sense of security by everything in XF always working properly, otherwise I would have never dropped an add-on into a live installation. Lesson learned!

Yeah ive had the same problem - totally messed up my installation too.

EDIT: Uninstalled and reinstalled the add on and its working fine now.

Does this support xenforo version 1.1.0 beta 2 already? I can only see xenforo 1.0.x in the download section of the site.

Is xenforo.com using this app on this forum here?
I tried to access here via forumrunner but did not get any forum?
What do i do wrong - or perhaps @Brogan could jump in and help that the forumrunner addon gets installed here too.
Would be great.

Is xenforo.com using this app on this forum here?
I tried to access here via forumrunner but did not get any forum?
What do i do wrong - or perhaps @Brogan could jump in and help that the forumrunner addon gets installed here too.
Would be great.
Like Brogan said, not gonna happen, ever!

if you want to test forum runner just use one of the forums already in the directory, search for them, there are heaps, sign up for one and theres your test account

if you want to test forum runner just use one of the forums already in the directory, search for them, there are heaps, sign up for one and theres your test account

Oops - sorry ddmmh - I think you missed my point.

I dont want to "test" forumrunner - I would like to use it HERE viewing this very xenforo.com forum.

But as Brogan said - no chance. Well, at least was worth asking ;)

Oops - sorry ddmmh - I think you missed my point.

I dont want to "test" forumrunner - I would like to use it HERE viewing this very xenforo.com forum.

But as Brogan said - no chance. Well, at least was worth asking ;)
Ahh my bad. Hopefully XF will develop a mobile theme in the upcoming year, then we can all enjoy this on our mobiles :)

Top Bottom