Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I set an affiliate link for Amazon. That was kind of easy.

Now I would like to do the same for eBay-Links. How would I set this up?

@Siropu hey mate! I have a small layout question for popup ads. I would like to hide the Popup title from showing in the overlays. How should I go about achieving this?

Does this allow full reporting on clicks, impressions etc.. because I don't see them in the OP screenshots.

Can this system also be configured to have ads running outside of XF? We got Wordpress which is in root, and XF is in /forums/ directory?
If so, does it have clicks/impressions/views/... statistics to report on that area as well?

We have our WP<->XF bridge with XenWord.

If I use the keyword replace feature, how can I set the link to open in the same window?
(because in my case I'd like to use this to link keywords to specific pages on my site)

Thanks

Hi @Siropu

The ads manager doesn't seem to be saving the page criteria.

I try to select "Page is NOT within nodes" but it doesn't save.

I then accidentally hit "Page is within nodes", and it saved, but now the ad is showing on the one page I didn't even want it to show on. Every time i try to uncheck the "Page is within nodes" and hit save, I go back in and it's checked again. Its not saving.

If you are using a package and the ad is inheriting is settings, the changes must be done in the package instead.

When someone is purchasing an ad via paypal, it doesn't seem to be updated once the paypal payment goes through. It still says pending payment.
Is this an IPN issue?

Top Bottom