Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Have you tried position "Thread list after x thread "?
Yes, under
Page Results
Thread list after x thread

I have that set to R, yet when viewing thread lists (see here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/general-knife-discussion.715/ ) no ad displays

For forum list there are no random position options. It works only with node IDs.
Hm, we have our main page set up with main nodes, then subforums all collapsed into title only, and I'd like a banner to show up between certain nodes, is that possible?

Our ad provider would like to do a tag where it "adheres" to the bottom of the screen. Apparently the ad tag gets inserted just before the </body> tag on the page. How would I use ads manager to perform this?

Are you using 3 positions for the same ad? It is working fine for me.

We've got three different ad zones that we're currently using. One above the top breadcrumbs, one below the bottom breadcrumbs, and one in the middle of the page. The mid page ad shows just fine within threads and after specified nodes per your instruction on the main category page, but when looking at the threads listings here:

I'd like the mid page ad to show up after, say, the 10th thread on the page.

Unfortunately, only Ads Manager 2 has such positions.
Thank you for letting me know. We will definitely upgrade when we switch to XF2

I've only noticed that if a user has AdBlocker enabled then it will leave a whitespace where the Google ads should be. Anyone know how I can remove the whitespace when AdBlocker is enabled?

Hi @Siropu, I hope you still offer support for this addon.

I've just got code for adsense auto ads and it says to put the code in the HEAD tags. I would just do that but I need to exclude certain members from seeing ads so I want to use this addon.

With auto ads, Google decides where best to place ads on my website so I'm not sure where to paste the code in this addon. Any advice?

Thanks.

I've just got code for adsense auto ads and it says to put the code in the HEAD tags. I would just do that but I need to exclude certain members from seeing ads so I want to use this addon.

How do you identify the members that you'd exclude?

I've only noticed that if a user has AdBlocker enabled then it will leave a whitespace where the Google ads should be. Anyone know how I can remove the whitespace when AdBlocker is enabled?

I have a similar problem, but I do not know whether this comes from adblockers, since I turned off my adblockers. I tried it with different browsers. I tried it with the original Xenforo template. Still nothing gets shown except sometimes a huge blank space (I have responsive ads horizontal in the adsenses settings). In other browsers a smaller blank space.

I copied/pasted the Adsense code of that specific ad format directly in the box at "Ad Code"

What I see is that there is a line "data-ad-format". This is marked "auto". But I deactivated "Autoads". I only want to have responsive ads. Could this be the reason? Or does this "auto" does not have anything to do with Autoads?

adsense_problem.jpg

How can I fix this so it displays the ads?

(XenForo 1.5.24 and Adsmanager 1.269)

Is there a page detailing, or can anyone confirm, what details about clicks can be captured? Specifically looking for: IP address, user agent, and username if logged in when clicking?

Thanks

I have a similar problem, but I do not know whether this comes from adblockers, since I turned off my adblockers. I tried it with different browsers. I tried it with the original Xenforo template. Still nothing gets shown except sometimes a huge blank space (I have responsive ads horizontal in the adsenses settings). In other browsers a smaller blank space.

I copied/pasted the Adsense code of that specific ad format directly in the box at "Ad Code"

What I see is that there is a line "data-ad-format". This is marked "auto". But I deactivated "Autoads". I only want to have responsive ads. Could this be the reason? Or does this "auto" does not have anything to do with Autoads?

View attachment 217512

How can I fix this so it displays the ads?

(XenForo 1.5.24 and Adsmanager 1.269)

Any help?

I have now also errors in my ACP :
ads_manager_error_continue2.jpg

I was on PHP 7.4, but also if I switch to PHP 7.3 or 7.2, it is the same error.

How can I fix this?

It seems that with PHP 7.2 this error disappears. I just had to wait for 5 minutes before the PHP changes took effect. Still this should be fixed for PHP 7.3 and 7.4.

Top Bottom