Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Yes. The new owner has to register on my site and you have to open a support ticket and request the transfer by specifying the email address of the new user.

Hello.
I have the following need:
  • i should place a popup banner, composed by some text and an image,
  • the position of the popup should be in the right-lower part of the screen,
  • the popup should last only 20 seconds
  • the popup should be showed only on 1 specific thread.
Can this plugin do this?

My version is 1.5.20, I will migrate to Xenforo 2 in about 5 months.
If I buy this addon now, for my 1.5.20 version, can I then upgrade your addon for free when I will do my Xenforo upgrade?

Thanks,

Only Ads Manager 2 has a popup ad type.

Hello, thanks, what do you suggest? Can I implement a popup in any way?
For example through the ads type 1. Code ?
I have a Php senior programmer that works for me, so we can produce some code.

Just to be sure: in case we can use the ad type 1. Code to call for an external script that implements a popup, can we show it on only a specific thread?

Last edited:
Just to be sure: in case we can use the ad type 1. Code to call for an external script that implements a popup, can we show it on only a specific thread?

My Xenforo version is 1.5.20, I will migrate to Xenforo 2 in about 5 months.
If I buy this addon now, for my 1.5.20 version, can I then upgrade your addon for free when I will do my Xenforo upgrade?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Just had some issues with Ads Manager. I have setup a package for Thread stickies, and people can purchase it, however it doesn't automatically sticky to the forum, however it shows in the Active ads as a thread sticky. Any ideas?

After upgrading to PHP 7.3, I get the following error on XenForo 1.5.24 with Ads Manager 1.26.9:

An exception occurred: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /var/www/forum/library/Siropu/AdsManager/Helper/General.php on line 1359

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
include() in XenForo/Autoloader.php at line 119
XenForo_Autoloader->autoload()
spl_autoload_call() in Siropu/AdsManager/Listener.php at line 241
Siropu_AdsManager_Listener::navigation_tabs() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 494
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 365
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 660
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 176
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/forum/index.php at line 13

The switch statement in question is not part of a loop, thus the error is trivially fixed by changing "continue" to "break".

Adsense Question:

Adsense does not like ads place in forums that are NSFW
So I put all NSFW content in a restricted forum.
When a member is browsing in the NSFW forum, he/she can still see the banners in the Top Breadcrumb and Below Top Breadcrumb positions.

Is there a way to stop the adsense ads from appearing in the Top Breadcrumb/Below Top Breadcrumb positions if a person is browsing in a restricted forum.

Just for your info:
I'm going to be upgrading to Xenforo 2.0 and Ads Manager 2 this month.
I haven't started using adsense yet on my forum, I'm solving potential problems.

I welcome any solutions.

Thanks - Veston

Hey there, we've been running your addon for years and first let me say thanks.

I currently have ads placed above the top & below the bottom breadcrumbs. I also have ads displayed in random locations inside threads using the R tag.

However, I cannot figure out how to have an ad display in a couple other locations:

• Inside the list of threads in a node (any location - random or middle or whatever)
  • on the main page of nodes & subnodes in random location
You can see my site here: http://www.bladeforums.com

Top Bottom