Ads Manager by Siropu

Ads Manager by Siropu [Paid] 1.26.9

No permission to buy (€49.99)
OK I spoke too soon, I set the ad up and put the code you supplied into EXTRA.css and ever since I've been getting reports from members, mostly mobile users who say they were able to load my forum but couldn't interact with anything or click any links.

I made the ad inactive and the problem has gone away. Is there anything I can do about this?

Is the ad too big and takes all the screen on mobile? Else, I don't see how it can interfere with the site. Unless they are referring to the footer part when the page is scrolled all the way and the ad sits on top of the footer content.

You can use this code instead to make the ad not fixed on mobile:

CSS:
@media (min-width: 768px)
{
     .samCodeUnit.footer
     {
          position: fixed;
          left: 0;
          right: 0;
          bottom: 10px;
          text-align: center;
     }
}

You can use position "Footer" with some CSS in EXTRA.css template:

CSS:
.samCodeUnit.footer
{
    position: fixed;
    left: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 10px;
    text-align: center;
}

If you are using banner ads, replace samCodeUnit with samBannerUnit
Is it possible to limit how often this Ad is shown? Maybe once per session or once per hour for example
I'm using Ads Manager 1.26.4

Thanks - Veston

I can't get the "advertise here" to work , the check marks are there on the enable but they do not show up at the positions

Attachments

• C1apture.webp
    C1apture.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 11
Have you set the user group permission "Create ads"? Also, if there are no empty spots available, it won't show.

Can someone please explain to me in German for what exactly - or how exactly I can use the program?
I bought it almost 1 year ago and have not used it yet because I do not understand it. I have to decide if I extend it or not even install it.
Please PN (because of german)

Have you set the user group permission "Create ads"? Also, if there are no empty spots available, it won't show.
They work sometimes and sometimes they don't . then they appear and take up the same space as the place holders do with that small amount of text in them. Love the program but this part really annoys me

Can someone please explain to me in German for what exactly - or how exactly I can use the program?
I bought it almost 1 year ago and have not used it yet because I do not understand it. I have to decide if I extend it or not even install it.
Please PN (because of german)
Its a great add on but it has a learning curve to it, all you can really do is keep messing with it but the main starting point is to make sure you have the usergroups set right

Lizenzquestion:
Is the license transferable? So may I sell the program?
I have not used the program until today because English is too exhausting for me and I do not understand the program. Unfortunately, there is no German translation, so it is worthless for me.

LG: Tammy

Top Bottom